• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Immortals - AU Clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score

Welcome to "Immortal' Hey, this is josh/immensey here today bringing you a warm welcome to a new clan, that will hopefully go very far and be a good part in the clans on the 'MCGamer Network'.

Here at 'Immortal' we will strive to become a successful clan and a long-lasting clan. We will be abiding by the official MCGamer Clan Battle Rules found here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-global-clan-rules-2015.220841/

Finder Of 'Immortal': Immensey
Date Created: 12/12/2015
Clan Records: 0/0
Members: 9/30
Application Status: Open
TeamSpeak Ip: ts30.freets3.net:10098

250+ legacy Wins (Some Exceptions Can Be Made)
100+ Current Wins Or With A 1/4 Ratio (Maximum Allowance)
13+ Age
Teamspeak
Live in Australia or New Zealand
A working good quality microphone
A respectful player
Listen to orders in clan battles
Be active in clan.
No Skype.
Proof needed for legacy stats (Screenshot)

Must follow correct template, or will not be accepted into clan.

Minecraft Name: Example. Immensey
Legacy stats. /debug stats. Proof is needed
Current Stats: Example: 100/
Past Clans: Example: ??
Past Punishments: Mutes, Bans?
Alt Accounts: Example. KnowledgeguysV2
MCSG Rank: Example, platinum
Why do you wish to become a member of the 'Written In Blood' clan?: Example, Because i loved to join this clan cause it is a really nice organised clan.
(Please do not copy my 'Examples' Or you will Automaticly be '
Denied')

Owner: Has all rights over the clan and manages everyone within the clan. Example: Organizing Clan Battles.

Admin: Can organize scrims within other clans. Can also Decline/Trial People who have applied. And help find clan battles.

Officer: Can organize scrims, and can accept people for trials, but can not trial people without permission of the owner. (If the 'Officer' cannot accept a member correctly, he will be demoted after 2 warnings) They can help trial people if they are with a 'Admin' Or 'Owner'.

God: Gets the rank 'God' which will indicate he has beaten all the other members in a 1vs1 at least 3 times in a row and is one of the best pvpers in the clan.

Member: Get clan battles for the clan, participate in clan battles. Can watch trials.
(To get any of the above ranks from 'Member' You will have to dedicated and apply for it. Or you will just be promoted for multiple reasons. Do not ask if you have just joined the clan. You could be Kicked or Suspended from the clan.

Owners: Immensey,

Admins: NiqghtMares, TheFuzzterYT

Officers:

Members: Risening, ItsEmmbieYT, DesireRipzz, WomenSlaves, ian_EPIC, Tripeyy

On
Trial:
Win Roster

Immortal: 950+ Wins and must have 'God' rank in the clan before being placed in this spot.

Immpossible: 800+ Legacy wins. N/A

Master: 600+ Legacy wins: Immensey

Experienced: 350+ Legacy wins: N/A

Exceptions: Below 250 Legacy wins: N/A

Must have /debug statistics with screenshot proof to be placed.

Clan battles succeeded: 0
Clan battles lost: 1

Clan Battle Scores
Nugetz: 1-3 L
Unknown? 5-0 L

Ardmada

Last edited:

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
May anyone help me fix this picture issue. Unless its only for me, thanks.

PVPKING45

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: NiqhtMares
Legacy stats. 89/1227
Current Stats: 77/918
Past Clans: Example: none
Past Punishments: 1 mute, spam
Alt Accounts: none
MCSG Rank: member
Why do you wish to become a member: I would like to become member og the immortals because it would be such a good experience to be apart of a team that can work together using strategies and such also because I would like to help this clan go far.

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: NiqhtMares
Legacy stats. 89/1227
Current Stats: 77/918
Past Punishments: 1 mute, spam
MCSG Rank: member
Why do you wish to become a member: I would like to become member og the immortals because it would be such a good experience to be apart of a team that can work together using strategies and such also because I would like to help this clan go far.
Thank you very much for applying for our clan you have been put as 'Trial'.
Which you then will be trialed. Please come onto the teamspeak.

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
*THIS IS NOT MY PROPER ACCOUNT, MOD FORUM ACCOUNT COMING SOON*
Minecraft Name:
Woodsy_

Legacy stats. /debug stats: 256 / 2283
http://prntscr.com/9djbpg

Current Stats: 62/560
http://prntscr.com/9djc82

Past Clans: Sinister (Abandoned), Apocalypse (Abandoned), Deception (Abandoned), Oxygen (Abandoned), Abrupt (Abandoned), Voltiac (Abandoned), Resistance (Unsure if still active)

Past Punishments: Nope

Alt Accounts: #RIPAlt
yMCSG Rank: Moderator :)

Why do you wish to become a member of the 'Immortals' clan?: Because Immensey is a sweet man. Would love to get to know him way better. And would love to start up clan battles again :). Haven't been in a clan for a while :(. But i would love to make some friends and enjoy a great time ^_^
Thank You Very Much For Applying. Since We Are Looking For Members You Have Been Put Into The 'Trial'.
Please come onto our teamspeak server and we will begin your trial.
:) Have a good day.

T

TACOSAURUS

Unless you have permission from the original owners of "Immortals" I don't believe you can re-band the clan...

EpiicCyclone

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: EpiicCyclone
Legacy stats: game won 0 / game played 3 / total kills 0f 0 / total chest 5 / total life span 6m8s
Current Stats: 20 games won / 302 / 264 total kills / total chest 1709/ life span 21h 25m
Past Punishments:none
MCSG Rank: none
Why do you wish to become a member of the 'Immortals' clan?: to help the clan grow as a team and collab and be the best in australia

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Unless you have permission from the original owners of "Immortals" I don't believe you can re-band the clan...
There is another clan called 'Immortals'? If so i will change it. I would like though to see the page.
Thanks

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: EpiicCyclone
Legacy stats: game won 0 / game played 3 / total kills 0f 0 / total chest 5 / total life span 6m8s
Current Stats: 20 games won / 302 / 264 total kills / total chest 1709/ life span 21h 25m
Past Punishments:none
MCSG Rank: none
Why do you wish to become a member of the 'Immortals' clan?: to help the clan grow as a team and collab and be the best in australia
Thank you very much for applying for this clan. You have been put under 'Trial'.
Please come on our teamspeak to be trialed.
(You have only been accepted for trial cause we just opened.)
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci