• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Immortals - AU Clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Congratualtions To NiqghtMares for 'Succeeding' and now is placed in the 'Admin' Rank, since he has applied and he has been 'Accepted'.
Thanks.
Have a good day.
:)

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Guys new update. Clan Name 'Written In Blood'.
Since other clan that disbanded did not accept it.
Thanks.

MrButter360

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ItsEmiibedYT
Legacy stats: I cant find it it wont let me it says no player found when i try to search so sorry!
Current Stats: 22 Games Won/ 407/466 kills/ total chest opened 407/ Total life span 89576
Past Clans: None
Past Punishments: None
Alt Accounts: None
MCSG Rank: None
Why do you wish to become a member of the 'Immortals' clan?: Because i want to help the clan grow and be the best :D, i can help the team with teamwork and someday we can be the best.

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ItsEmiibedYT
Legacy stats: I cant find it it wont let me it says no player found when i try to search so sorry!
Current Stats: 22 Games Won/ 407/466 kills/ total chest opened 407/ Total life span 89576
Past Clans: None
Past Punishments: None
Alt Accounts: None
MCSG Rank: None
Why do you wish to become a member of the 'Immortals' clan?: Because i want to help the clan grow and be the best :D, i can help the team with teamwork and someday we can be the best.
Thank you VERY much for applying for our clan. You have been Accepted For 'Trial'.
Please come onto the teamspeak to be trialed for our clan.
Conrgatz.

T

TACOSAURUS

Thank you VERY much for applying for our clan. You have been Accepted For 'Trial'.
Please come onto the teamspeak to be trialed for our clan.
Conrgatz.
Ill try convince Adam (Juked) to let you keep the name Immortals, ill keep you updated on the situation :)

PVPKING45

Spectator
Reaction score
msg me when u are joining the teamspeak so i can trial u ItsEmiibedYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member