• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imperials - EU

NNTOPDON

Tribute
Reaction score
Application
IGN: NNTOPDON
Past clans: Denoon
Nickname: NN
Why do u want to join: Because i feel that i will help this clan benefit in the future with clan battles and i can put my skills to use :)

Reaction score
IGN:BayramJP & JusticeHero
Past clans:Dancovers . Weaken . Defight . Rustic . IronPunch . Irrestible . BloodBrotherS . OurForce
Nickname:Bayram Gunes
Why do u want to join:Beatiful And Good Clan And My Favoruite PvP İtem : Sword & Rod & Bow & 360 FNS

(Extra)
My TeamFight Very Good

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: krstic00
Past clans: Look at my Signature
Nickname: Qvack
Why do u want to join: I am currently clanless and i looking for good active EU clan cause there is so many Eng, Ita, Spanish, Ro.. And something like that clans and this is 1 of the great ENG clan so yes also good pvp talented minecrafters on 1 place <3​

Sevalion

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: krstic00
Past clans: Look at my Signature
Nickname: Qvack
Why do u want to join: I am currently clanless and i looking for good active EU clan cause there is so many Eng, Ita, Spanish, Ro.. And something like that clans and this is 1 of the great ENG clan so yes also good pvp talented minecrafters on 1 place <3​
declined

Symr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: symmer
Past clans: Lycaon, Phoenix, Emperors, Obelisk, Recoil, Krypton, Epicenter
Nickname: Joel
Why do u want to join: I want to participate in clan wars.. and the roster looks good

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: symmer
Past clans: Lycaon, Phoenix, Emperors, Obelisk, Recoil, Krypton, Epicenter
Nickname: Joel
Why do u want to join: I want to participate in clan wars.. and the roster looks good
Not a clan anymore you nobhead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci