• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In Honor of Halloween........

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
"honor" and "halloween" don't belong in the same sentence... Maybe celebrate

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
My two front teeth are fake because of a pretty tragic Halloween accident.

So I was in a haunted corn maze where all these people are dressed up to scare you and chase you and whatnot. There was a shorter girl in front of me who got scared by something in front of her so she turned around and her head went straight into my two front teeth. After she jerked away, my teeth broke off into her skull and I was left standing there with two nerves dangling out of my mouth and blood gushing everywhere. The worst part about it was that I was in the middle of the maze and there was no emergency exit so I had to finish walking through it. People would pop out and try to scare me but I was in so much pain that nothing phased me and I think I actually ended up scaring a lot of other people haha.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am almost 20 years old and can't find a better job than being a fry cook at a crummy fast food place.
I live in a small town so business is limited, and where I work is the only place that will hire high school graduates.
I would get out of this town too if I could drive, but I have failed every single driving test I've ever taken.
I'm socially awkward, and even my coworker, who is my neighbor as well, hates me to death.
But I have one friend. She's beautiful, athletic, and from the South. I love her. However I have been friendzoned so hard.
Then there's this one guy who probably only hangs out with me because he's a complete idiot. But he's the only one that can tolerate me.
What makes this the worst...is that I live in a pineapple under the sea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci