• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In thought of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will probably not ever return to these servers, I have found other interests in the gaming world and life in general. I will remember the amount of time I dedicated here, though. May 5th marks 1 year on these forums for me anyways, that's kinda cool.

I was into MCSG until V2 dropped and all these new maps were added and Hive was released. Interest was lost.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will probably not ever return to these servers, I have found other interests in the gaming world and life in general. I will remember the amount of time I dedicated here, though. May 5th marks 1 year on these forums for me anyways, that's kinda cool.

I was into MCSG until V2 dropped and all these new maps were added and Hive was released. Interest was lost.
The first time i met you, you seemed cool, and thats how i will remember you. :)

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looked up some Leaderboard pages and saw much Guys I have to edit here ^^

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Zeejay
Aero380
Deemanthekidworthy
Domman
Panuternut
Bowlosoup

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stormphraxl, and am I really the only one who remembers lunhorror? Like, the first EU dia donor.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stormphraxl, and am I really the only one who remembers lunhorror? Like, the first EU dia donor.
Nope, actually I remember him... But I lost my respect for him because he started hacking in MCSG... I was live there and Vebbi recorded it...
But he was the First of the EU-Top 10 I killed <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci