• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In thought of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope, actually I remember him... But I lost my respect for him because he started hacking in MCSG... I was live there and Vebbi recorded it...
But he was the First of the EU-Top 10 I killed <3
Add him, I met him on oc.tc a while ago, he was really nice and not hacking. Add him, as an ex-good player and first dia donor hes still cool.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Add him, I met him on oc.tc a while ago, he was really nice and not hacking. Add him, as an ex-good player and first dia donor hes still cool.
Actually he already is in the list... either I added him by myself or someone wrote that I should add him...

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Saddening to see so many people quit :(

Adam Burton

Experienced
Reaction score
I quit too, just come here now and then to see how people are doing and what's going on. I was very new to the scene of MCSG and i've met a lot of cool people here who have helped me out and got me to where i am. I also met a lot of friends here who i talk to a lot anyway. Just like to say thanks for what i got out of it. I wish the best for the future of the server. -Flex <3

ddz1monkey

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow thanks for remembering me
I am playing mcsg again and looked forward to playing with u sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members