• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEADLY DESCENT In To The Storm

Do you think this map should be added?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No [Explain Why]

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
A massive map update has been made! We have changed the map a LOT based on previous ideas and criticism given to us! Thanks to all that have helped us and a massive thanks to Johan for his help with the map!

The Pointless Plane mensioned previously!

The Picture shown here is the spawn point, this is of course where the users spawn and respawn after death.

Here is what the floor looks like, based off a scene from the film.

Here is a school bus being pulled up from the 'nado.

Here is a house being broken up by the tornado.

Here is a tree that's been knocked down by the storm.

We have kept the Idea of the 3 tier'd areas to give an insight as to where about in the map you are.
Here's a video for a better view of the map:

Ceroria
CalumGraham
TotalDramaTony
Vigilo
Zookrym | Mirko
Rhino
Vanth
FalconzPVP
Exzone
XecutionerHD
KiDD
Nephilim

Your input to the new update would be appreciated, I look forward to hearing back from you.

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
Honestly it seems very unlayered and by this I mean that there is no clear like set of layers to it, It all seems very random or in other words it's not my type of map

However best of luck with it buddy some things just aren't for me <3

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly it seems very unlayered and by this I mean that there is no clear like set of layers to it, It all seems very random or in other words it's not my type of map

However best of luck with it buddy some things just aren't for me <3
Thanks for the input, if you have any ideas for the map feel free to comment them or Pm me them!

Reaction score
In all reality, the map looks really boring. it's really just a blob of way too closely generated blocks. it would probably only take like two minutes to finish a game in that map because of how close the blocks are to each other. It looks really monotone, and there arent really any layers at all. Personally I wouldn't recommend to MCSG but best of luck

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
In all reality, the map looks really boring. it's really just a blob of way too closely generated blocks. it would probably only take like two minutes to finish a game in that map because of how close the blocks are to each other. It looks really monotone, and there arent really any layers at all. Personally I wouldn't recommend to MCSG but best of luck
Thanks for the feedback. NOTE : It takes more then 2 minutes to finish.

Reactions: MCS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci