• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Increase in water sprinters?!

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Water hacking is even possible lmao. NCP will FREEZE you. I tried water hacks on Hive once and got frozen xD

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
I've noticed that as well. I was in a game with 2 hackers, which I reported both of them. It's came to my attention that some hackers are using god mode, this happened to me 4 times last week where I hit numerous people over 10 times and they still wouldn't die. There's nothing we can do but report them, hack clients are always evolving, many can already bypass the vanilla anti cheat systems in every server. There can never be a perfect fix to stop hacking, therefore then community must be aware and take action to reduce the numbers before it completely gets out of control.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that I have seen a few more than usual. Maybe they had some kinda update or something. Well, just have to keep Fraps open on water maps.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Water hacking is even possible lmao. NCP will FREEZE you. I tried water hacks on Hive once and got frozen xD
Wow your made yourself look like an idiot... you can use water walk on MCSG
I had a couple videos of water walkers but deleted them, I don't remember why, also you can search Water walker MCSG and there are numerous videos on water walkers on MCSG, bye.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Fight fire with fire, i guess? Nah don't do it you'll both get banned :/

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
You can sprint in water without hacking, by the way...

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I have a Black Jesus skin.. Would be ironic if I was to start walking on water xD

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I have noticed a general increase in hackers lately, im guessing a new hacked client came out or something... lol

Reaction score
I haven't seen one in a long time, and I play a lot. The last time I came across one was in my latest video :L

Falconfund

Spectator
Reaction score
If someone water sprints, take a video or a screenshot if you do not have any screen record software. Post the videos on this sight with the person's information. @SpaghettiSquid is very good at doing this.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If someone water sprints, take a video or a screenshot if you do not have any screen record software. Post the videos on this sight with the person's information. @SpaghettiSquid is very good at doing this.
You can't use a screenshot unless the person is admitting to hacking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci