• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Increase of Personal Statistics

Should the player statistics page include the same information as the leader boards?

• Total voters

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
Dear MCSG Team,

As a competitive person, I find your service incredibly entertaining and challenging. However when I want to find how I stand compared to my fellow players, I have to browse multiple pages of the leaderboards until my name appears. The statistics supplied on the leaderboards page far surpasses the ones residing on each individual players statistics page. It is my belief that both these pages should contain the same information per player, which would require some minor work by the development team. Additionally it would save the community a lot of time, as well as reducing the web server load with fewer leaderboard page requests.

Kind Regards
Erik Hughes - Swiftwork

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi ManOfTheBread,

Unfortunately I was not a member during the time of the old leaderboards, so I cannot express an opinion on quality. However if they improved the amount of information available to the user, as well as required fewer interactions, then maybe the reason for dismissal should be revised. But these are mere speculations.

Kind Regards
Erik

Reaction score
Hi ManOfTheBread,

Unfortunately I was not a member during the time of the old leaderboards, so I cannot express an opinion on quality. However if they improved the amount of information available to the user, as well as required fewer interactions, then maybe the reason for dismissal should be revised. But these are mere speculations.

Kind Regards
Erik
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/leaderboards-us/

There you are. The old leaderboards.

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score

Thank you TorchScar,

I see what you mean about the old leaderboards. They have more easily accessible information to the end user, however might be considered unrefined when it comes to usability and design. The old profile page contained all the relevant statistics, with the exception being ranking. My goal is that the current personal profile pages will also include all of the leaderboards statistics, including rank. So no redesign required, only a longer list of statistics on the left-hand side of the page.

Sincerely
Erik

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci