• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Increase of Personal Statistics

Should the player statistics page include the same information as the leader boards?

• Total voters

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's another thing to ponder: what other statistics would you like to see?
I've suggested distanced traveled, bow accuracy, amount of food eaten, average latency, win/loss ratio, last kill, and last kill by.
(Note: these statistics may not be added for a while, but it will help us see what statistics people would like to see most)
One thing that REALLY grinds my gears, you cant see what rank you are if you search your name manually on the leaderboards, I mean how hard is it to take the number and transfer it onto your page... I could code that in minutes..

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
One thing that REALLY grinds my gears, you cant see what rank you are if you search your name manually on the leaderboards, I mean how hard is it to take the number and transfer it onto your page... I could code that in minutes..
That is what this thread is about..Having the information on your leaderboard page in your personal statistics page..

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that this is a good Idea and should be made into the game and webstie

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
This is such a great idea, thank you col star, you are great and you too Shiftwork for mentioning this great idea. :D

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
The first round of updates has been put through. And as the OP requested, more information has been posted onto the Player Statistics page to match that of the Leaderboards.

More info on the official announcement page here.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
This is such a nice suggestion thread.
Because of this, and because it offers a neat feature with both courtesy and professionalism that won't require weeks worth of work, I've personally already talked it over with one of the devs. He says it can be easily done, and we may even be seeing another set of metrics being added to display as well.

I will talk it over with our web dev to implement. We may have to wait for another feature to be fully implemented first, but I'm sure we can get this set up. Thank you all for your suggestion, your patience, and your support.

Here's another thing to ponder: what other statistics would you like to see?
I've suggested distanced traveled, bow accuracy, amount of food eaten, average latency, win/loss ratio, last kill, and last kill by.
(Note: these statistics may not be added for a while, but it will help us see what statistics people would like to see most)
Please, bring back regional leaderboards.

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
The first round of updates has been put through. And as the OP requested, more information has been posted onto the Player Statistics page to match that of the Leaderboards.

More info on the official announcement page here.
Thank you for informing us Col_StaR, as well as great work by Forairan and the rest of the staff involved. Perfect birthday gift ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci