• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
One of the greatest clans I've ever seen.
Commander Link, you showed the world your potential.
Gl in the future

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I figured that this would happen soon enough, considering our lack of members. Indivision is going to be disbanding. From Sector Six, all the way to now, it's been amazing. All of you who joined this clan coming from Sector Six, you mean so much to me. This felt like much more of a family than an actual clan. It's been really nice, but it's also one of the reasons we've been so extremely selective on who gets trial/accepted. We only wanted people who we could all talk to and play with really comfortably, and it hasn't been working out. Sadly, our remaining group isn't big enough to go on being considered as a clan.

Just as a note to everyone, our TeamSpeak will be staying up so that we still have somewhere to talk. All I'm doing is disbanding the clan due to a lack of players and interest.

So, here are the people that I really need to thank for how amazing they've made my past few months.

Maddy (Zoeticly) : Thank you for everything that you've done. Honestly, you have no idea how happy I am that I met you. You've made my life that much better. I'm so glad that you decided to join Sector Six, otherwise we never would've became as good of friends as we are now. Can't imagine what these past 4 months of clans would've been like without you. Whenever I was sad or had a problem, you always found a way to cheer me up. You're such a sweet and caring person, always looking out for other people, and I really admire that. This isn't goodbye, because I know that we'll see eachother and talk in the near future. This is just a small thank you for all that you've done. :)

Turdel (HyP3rKi113r) : Even though you can be extremely sassy at times ( as can I c; ), I really do enjoy talking to you. We've become a lot closer over the past few months and I'm really happy about that. You can always manage to make me smile with your sarcasm and sassy comebacks. So thanks for making Sector Six and Indivison what they were. They wouldn't have felt the same without you. You're a great friend. PS: Please get better at the game.

Kerbals (Kerbals) : You are without a doubt the funniest person I know. Thank you for constantly making me smile and laugh. Even at times when I felt nothing could cheer me up, you managed to do it. You're such a great friend, and I'm really happy that you applied and got accepted for Sector Six. :) Also, pls still come on the TeamSpeak regularly to play with us. plsplspls.

Bowthug (Bowhoo) : PvP GOD. I'm so glad that you decided to join Indivision with all of us. You're such a funny person, and I'm really happy that I got to know you better. I've had so much fun playing on Project Ares with you lately, and I don't plan on that stopping. Thanks for everything Monk. Shrek isn't love btw.

Justin (JustAHotDog) : Hotdoge, we've known eachother for almost a year now, and I can still say that you're one of my closest friends on MCSG. We've always stuck together, whether it be as moderator, in Illuminate, in Blamphs, in Sector Six, and now in Indivision. I'm really glad that we met, you've made my time at MCSG so much more fun. :) Hot doge KILL!

Tpem
(tpemrickjr) : Hai tpem. Even though I could sound frustrated with you at times, I really did appreciate all you were trying to do for the clan. I just didn't want to admit that we needed things to change. You were right, and I failed to see that. I really admire how much effort you were putting into helping our clan become one of the best. You're a great guy tpem, and I'm glad we're friends. :)

Fanyo (iFanyo) : Faneryo! So... I know we've hit some rough patches here and there, but you really were a great part of Indivision and Sector Six. They wouldn't have been the same without you. You were always making me smile or laugh. Thanks for helping make both clans what they were. :)

So... yeah. Indivision is disbanding, but I'm still going to want to talk to you all regularly. There's really just no point of being in a clan if we don't scrim or battle anyone.

HyP3rKi113r could you do the honours?
:( So sad to see you guys go, Good Luck to everyone in this clan.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
This great clan has come to an end, and it will be missed.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I figured that this would happen soon enough, considering our lack of members. Indivision is going to be disbanding. From Sector Six, all the way to now, it's been amazing. All of you who joined this clan coming from Sector Six, you mean so much to me. This felt like much more of a family than an actual clan. It's been really nice, but it's also one of the reasons we've been so extremely selective on who gets trial/accepted. We only wanted people who we could all talk to and play with really comfortably, and it hasn't been working out. Sadly, our remaining group isn't big enough to go on being considered as a clan.

Just as a note to everyone, our TeamSpeak will be staying up so that we still have somewhere to talk. All I'm doing is disbanding the clan due to a lack of players and interest.

So, here are the people that I really need to thank for how amazing they've made my past few months.

Maddy (Zoeticly) : Thank you for everything that you've done. Honestly, you have no idea how happy I am that I met you. You've made my life that much better. I'm so glad that you decided to join Sector Six, otherwise we never would've became as good of friends as we are now. Can't imagine what these past 4 months of clans would've been like without you. Whenever I was sad or had a problem, you always found a way to cheer me up. You're such a sweet and caring person, always looking out for other people, and I really admire that. This isn't goodbye, because I know that we'll see eachother and talk in the near future. This is just a small thank you for all that you've done. :)

Turdel (HyP3rKi113r) : Even though you can be extremely sassy at times ( as can I c; ), I really do enjoy talking to you. We've become a lot closer over the past few months and I'm really happy about that. You can always manage to make me smile with your sarcasm and sassy comebacks. So thanks for making Sector Six and Indivison what they were. They wouldn't have felt the same without you. You're a great friend. PS: Please get better at the game.

Kerbals (Kerbals) : You are without a doubt the funniest person I know. Thank you for constantly making me smile and laugh. Even at times when I felt nothing could cheer me up, you managed to do it. You're such a great friend, and I'm really happy that you applied and got accepted for Sector Six. :) Also, pls still come on the TeamSpeak regularly to play with us. plsplspls.

Bowthug (Bowhoo) : PvP GOD. I'm so glad that you decided to join Indivision with all of us. You're such a funny person, and I'm really happy that I got to know you better. I've had so much fun playing on Project Ares with you lately, and I don't plan on that stopping. Thanks for everything Monk. Shrek isn't love btw.

Justin (JustAHotDog) : Hotdoge, we've known eachother for almost a year now, and I can still say that you're one of my closest friends on MCSG. We've always stuck together, whether it be as moderator, in Illuminate, in Blamphs, in Sector Six, and now in Indivision. I'm really glad that we met, you've made my time at MCSG so much more fun. :) Hot doge KILL!

Tpem
(tpemrickjr) : Hai tpem. Even though I could sound frustrated with you at times, I really did appreciate all you were trying to do for the clan. I just didn't want to admit that we needed things to change. You were right, and I failed to see that. I really admire how much effort you were putting into helping our clan become one of the best. You're a great guy tpem, and I'm glad we're friends. :)

Fanyo (iFanyo) : Faneryo! So... I know we've hit some rough patches here and there, but you really were a great part of Indivision and Sector Six. They wouldn't have been the same without you. You were always making me smile or laugh. Thanks for helping make both clans what they were. :)

So... yeah. Indivision is disbanding, but I'm still going to want to talk to you all regularly. There's really just no point of being in a clan if we don't scrim or battle anyone.

HyP3rKi113r could you do the honours?

Before the thread locks, I gotta say, Shrek is Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci