• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infamous

ZombieGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
We just beat "The Tigers!" They are a mcsg clan that is in top on clan leaderboards! They are like top 8 or something! I'M SO PROUD OF MY CLAN MATES AND MYSELF for the win! The names of the People who won are ZombieGamingPvP(Me), andres0907, TumYumFamilyHD, IceyHD, and xDomestic/TrickyRedShift. Please sign up for our clan because we need more members!

Last edited:

Chopbloqs

Tribute
Reaction score
We just beat "The Tigers!" They are a mcsg clan that is in top on clan leaderboards! They are like top 8 or something! I'M SO PROUD OF MY CLAN MATES AND MYSELF for the win! The names of the People who won are ZombieGamingPvP(Me), TumYumFamilyHD, IceyHD, and xDomestic/TrickyRedShift. Please sign up for our clan because we need more members!
the tigers are gods wao

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Zarmax5 did you really lose? And they're good but I wouldn't say 8th :p but if you truly just did beat them good job

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
They did. I watched It from behind my little bros shoulder who is in their clan :p (qwsaer) who is in tigers.
._. Whaaaaa.... Well congrats! But I suggest you change your name because there have been like 10 clans called Infamous...

ZombieGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
They did. I watched It from behind my little bros shoulder who is in their clan :p (qwsaer) who is in tigers.
We r gonna be in Top Clan Season 2 and we are probably gonna be the first to die... :( Well Idk if we r in. We're in Alt clans for it :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci