• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infamous

IceyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Skullnight10
Wins: 266
GamesPlayed: 1,390+
Strengths: FnS,Sword,Sometimes Bow
Weaknesses:Hackers,Water Battles(Most of the time),Triple Hit Combo's
Timezone: don't know :p
Donor: No,I wish
PastClans: Relativity
Maturity (Out of 10): 10,I do fool around a lot,Most of the time i'm a 10/10
How active are you?: all day everyday (Exam's are coming up so not,all day everyday)
Do you know anyone in this clan?: No
Why do you wnat to be in this clan?: I'm looking for a good clan an ya
Accepted rank Elite

Nick1059

Spectator
Reaction score
Peanuts Clan if you want a scrim and maybe a Clan Battle Check out our clan thread and reply there. #Vortality

ZombieGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome To Infamous
We are Infamous: an upcoming strong clan that will stop at nothing to be the best. We want to welcome all new and upcoming pvpers that have enough confidence to take on anyone. The people who will never say we can't win are one of us and you are the kind of person we want. Finally, don't forget you can make a name here and we'll stop at nothing to be the best.

Requirements:
1. Must have 150+ wins. Exceptions may and will be made. Must be over the age of 10 years. Must have a good ratio of about 1/7 or better. Exceptions can be made from 1v1ing the staff or good member of the clan. You must have a skype and a good microphone.
Name-
IGN-
age-
wins/games played-
pvp strengths-
pvp weaknesses-
Skype-
Have you had any past clans if so what are they-
Why do you want to be in Infamous-

ROSTER:
(7/24)
Owners:
ZombieGamingPvP

Co-owners:
TrickyRedShift/xDomestic
Andres0907
IceyHD

Admin:
TumYumFamilyHD
ExclxBeast105

Mod:

Elites:

Officers:
PeanutCakerz

Nobles:

Members:

Wins/Losses/Forfeits
1-0-0

Infamous vs The Tigers
5-3 WIN

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Dude, just stfu. #NoLyfe much? I have no members online right now and I just got on the computer after 2 days. Even if u r better than me, which ur not, at least I have a life
Lol if you think your better me, we can always 1v1 and im not saying to clan battle right now.. We can set one up for later and bro chill out with the cussing. No need to be mad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci