• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inferno [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward608

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:eZ_M8
Wins:270 with another two alts
Do you have TS/Skype?:ye
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: i dont know PinGers disbanded doe

Lewisplaymc

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Lewisplaymc
wins:56
Do you have TS/Skype?:both
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno i feel i could bring fun and help to all the clan that needs it and i heard really good thing about this clan

Sanzio

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: sanzio76543
Wins:302
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yes
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: I love being in clan battles and I would love this clan to reach the top.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Lewisplaymc
wins:56
Do you have TS/Skype?:both
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno i feel i could bring fun and help to all the clan that needs it and i heard really good thing about this clan
I'm sorry but you have been DECLINED as you do not meet the win requirements. Thanks for applying anyways!

Minecraft IGN: sanzio76543
Wins:302
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yes
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: I love being in clan battles and I would love this clan to reach the top.
You have been ACCEPTED for a trial. Hop on our TS 108.61.227.80:9268 or message me on Skype whenever you a

BaconRunz

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you have been DECLINED as you do not meet the win requirements. Thanks for applying anyways!

You have been ACCEPTED for a trial. Hop on our TS 108.61.227.80:9268 or message me on Skype whenever you a
WTF?????

Not my say but wtf? thats dog.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: YoloUniverseYT/SniperrHD
Wins: 43/280 (stats reset) 182/2300 (before stats reset) 54 wins on Yoshimatsu_ which I don't play anymore
Do you have skype/TS: Yes, both
Why would you like to join Inferno: well, some of my mates are in this clan and I want to help inferno become the top of au again. I know it is unlikely I will be accepted but it was worth a shot considering this was my first competitive au clan and I had some good memories in this clan

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: YoloUniverseYT/SniperrHD
Wins: 43/280 (stats reset) 182/2300 (before stats reset) 54 wins on Yoshimatsu_ which I don't play anymore
Do you have skype/TS: Yes, both
Why would you like to join Inferno: well, some of my mates are in this clan and I want to help inferno become the top of au again. I know it is unlikely I will be accepted but it was worth a shot considering this was my first competitive au clan and I had some good memories in this clan
I'm sorry but you have been DECLINED as you have bad relations with a few members. Try and sort it out and maybe you can reapply then. Thanks for applying anyways!

Platinum
Reaction score
Keep those applications coming! Anyone is welcome as long as you fit the requirements, there will be exceptions.
Don't demand for people to apply, let them roll in. ( Just saying ;D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci