• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inferno [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legit

Survivor
Reaction score
Application

IGN: Its_Ness
Picture of stats:
View attachment 45020
View attachment 45021

Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.): I am very skilled with the bow and sword. I am semi-decent with bow and rod considering that I scroll. I get really good combos with sword because I have about 40-90 ping
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.):
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I can carry and/or lead very well in clan battles. And if I really tryharded I probably could guaratntee a flawless win in CB's unless its a 1v8 XD
So you're sayimg that you could take a 1v7 If you tryhard? Yea sure

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
Application

IGN: Its_Ness
Picture of stats:
View attachment 45020
View attachment 45021

Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.): I am very skilled with the bow and sword. I am semi-decent with bow and rod considering that I scroll. I get really good combos with sword because I have about 40-90 ping
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.):
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I can carry and/or lead very well in clan battles. And if I really tryharded I probably could guaratntee a flawless win in CB's unless its a 1v8 XD
Accepted as Trial

Ghoul

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: BlueGhoul
Picture of stats: Legacy Wins 606 New Stats 5
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Sword Fns Rod Bow
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) Water Fights
Why should we accept you? Cause I Am Pro And I Am Really Good Alot Of People Know Me And I Can Rekt Teams Ez Pz

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: BlueGhoul
Picture of stats: Legacy Wins 606 New Stats 5
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Sword Fns Rod Bow
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) Water Fights
Why should we accept you? Cause I Am Pro And I Am Really Good Alot Of People Know Me And I Can Rekt Teams Ez Pz
Since josh is too lazy to accept u , accepted as member

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:Excellerate
Picture of stats:http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Excellerate/Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Pretty bad ikr ;)
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.)H3ckers
Why should we accept you? Rank: 49 and have a 3.2 ratio ;P and I want to get back into clans and This time I won't leave unless Im am kicked I promis, or you can just decline me and I could apply for vortex

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Excellerate
Picture of stats:http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Excellerate/Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Pretty bad ikr ;)
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.)H3ckers
Why should we accept you? Rank: 49 and have a 3.2 ratio ;P and I want to get back into clans and This time I won't leave unless Im am kicked I promis, or you can just decline me and I could apply for vortex
knew you would come around ;) Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci