• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inferno [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Aruveth
Picture of stats: On phone but I have 500/2500 on all accounts combined before resets
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Rod, FnS while getting away, FnS starting a fight, Bow Spam, Bow Lock, Straight Lining
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) Hackers, Macro users
Why should we accept you? because I am nice and I treat everyone with respect!

Reactions: e

Fliqs

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Gfqrce
Picture of stats:
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Bowspam, ping, and rodspam
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) Hackers and constant nagging during cb
Why should we accept you? Because i know alot of people in the clan and I really want to get back into clans again.

Attachments

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
Gforce...This clan Rip awhile ago like there is no inferno we gone our seperate ways but most of the peeps are in this clan Royals. add me on skype bb @ silverflame99

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: NoHaxJustBaymax
Picture of stats: http://gyazo.com/696c59282b73a2826eeda72bcfedf38c (new stats) also i have been /kiling alot because of clans that dont listen sorry bro
http://gyazo.com/3f15e092f1a2c4de664d0b7a8c2ae539 (old stats)
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Rod, FNS, Sword, and Strategy's
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) 50% of the times I can take on the 2v1 but with 3v1's most likely I would lose same with 4v1's and 5v1's. Bow is also another weakness.
Why should we accept you? I think you should accept me because I have been in many of clans and would love to join another. I am active 24/7 I play alot and would help out with cbs and scrims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci