• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylord_Hubert

Survivor
Reaction score
Username: Skylord_Hubert
Wins: 7
Donor? (Not required): Iron
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: I am very good at PVP,and i am decent with a bow and my weakness is Cake
Teamspeak:Nah sorry D:
What can you bring to the team?: I'm decent at pvp and I believe I'd make a great addition to the team and i NEVER betray.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Was I ignored or something ._. And with all this arguing.... Just stop it. This is a game for crying out loud. No need to rage at each other. Face out
-vanish-

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bro you are a EU player, and this is a strictly US Clan.
Plus he water speed hacks :/ Well actually maybe flying, because he always is in half deep in water and doesnt bounce, and picking stuff up from a kill he zooms down to get it and then back up in a matter of seconds.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Plus he water speed hacks :/ Well actually maybe flying, because he always is in half deep in water and doesnt bounce, and picking stuff up from a kill he zooms down to get it and then back up in a matter of seconds.
Awesomeness, please leave this thread.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Me, the bad guy? Hahaha. Hardly and getting killed by a teammate in deathmatch is something your going to have to hold your pants on about. Your also the one who kills teamates for their armor and is win crazy. Dont try to put this on me. Also part of it was the cyan volts joining our game having us kill eachother and say they "won". Also dont call people names for using fishing poles when you use one your self...... Grow thick skin man and deal with it seriously never been with someone so immature before in my life.
Please leave this thread. And please, don't apply to this team again.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok I'll leave -_- But seriously, if someone is hacking then they don't need to apply. Plus they need to be banned. Just saying.
-Face out-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci