• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer_dolphin

Tribute
Reaction score
Username: Killer_dolphin
Wins: 37.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Donor?: I'm almost completely sure i am, my name is grey, and i spent money, but who knows anything can happen in this economy.
PVP Strengths and Weaknessess: Well its kinda obvious wat my strengths are. You still cant guess? Lemme give you a hint im a dolphin so i must be good on? Yes, land. o_O. Just kidding. I am actually good in water fights, they are kinda my best fights, Im also good when im on land and the other person is in water (that doesnt really count though xD). Where was i... (dreams about flying turtles stuffed with turkeys)... Oh right! Weaknessess. To tell the truth i dont really have one. I have MORE than one. Im not great when i face a hacker (dont worry i dont scream hacker whenever i die, only every other time :p). Im not great when i get double teamed by people with way better stuff. Im not great when someone is under me. Im not good when any of u guys are in the game either LOL.
Teamspeak: I have teamspeak cuz im mainstream.
What can i bring to the team?: That my friendz is a very good question. Lemme get back to you on that. (searches up best way to respond to that) Well i can bring my Awsome humor, My dashing looks, My freindships with a lot of people. My epicly awesome PVP skills, My ability to make every1 around me fly around at my will, My ability to get spotted by every hacker known to man :)(), My awesome name, and most importantly, My Humbleness.
Extra Note Of Awesomeness: I just really want to join a team that is an actual team. If i do get accepted i will be leaving the Cyan Volts. I beleive that your team is far more of a team, and you are actually all friends. That is something i wanna be apart of. I truly do not think that the Cyan Volts can beat you guys, and not because you guys are a better PVP team, but because you guys are an actual team. I'd also like to add a shout-out to those who didn't read this who i would like to say hi to:

-HarborSeal, my other aquatic buddy :D
-Zeejayy, the guy who is so good he kills me every time we play :/
-SamDude, My almost idol on your team for making some awesome Youtube videos.
-Sixzoseven, cuz we have our own person joke: Wat time is it? Sixzo'clock haahahahaha!
-CreepinOnChu, who is probably the best female MCSG player ever.
-Themegaryan17, Why friend who will always be my friend.
-Pherrerra, for having the kindness to talk to me, and listen to me when i talk to him.

Okay im done, if you actually took the time to read this, or read any of this i thank you, I feel special just for gettin the chance for you to read this, Thank You.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Username: Killer_dolphin
Wins: 37.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Donor?: I'm almost completely sure i am, my name is grey, and i spent money, but who knows anything can happen in this economy.
PVP Strengths and Weaknessess: Well its kinda obvious wat my strengths are. You still cant guess? Lemme give you a hint im a dolphin so i must be good on? Yes, land. o_O. Just kidding. I am actually good in water fights, they are kinda my best fights, Im also good when im on land and the other person is in water (that doesnt really count though xD). Where was i... (dreams about flying turtles stuffed with turkeys)... Oh right! Weaknessess. To tell the truth i dont really have one. I have MORE than one. Im not great when i face a hacker (dont worry i dont scream hacker whenever i die, only every other time :p). Im not great when i get double teamed by people with way better stuff. Im not great when someone is under me. Im not good when any of u guys are in the game either LOL.
Teamspeak: I have teamspeak cuz im mainstream.
What can i bring to the team?: That my friendz is a very good question. Lemme get back to you on that. (searches up best way to respond to that) Well i can bring my Awsome humor, My dashing looks, My freindships with a lot of people. My epicly awesome PVP skills, My ability to make every1 around me fly around at my will, My ability to get spotted by every hacker known to man :)(), My awesome name, and most importantly, My Humbleness.
Extra Note Of Awesomeness: I just really want to join a team that is an actual team. If i do get accepted i will be leaving the Cyan Volts. I beleive that your team is far more of a team, and you are actually all friends. That is something i wanna be apart of. I truly do not think that the Cyan Volts can beat you guys, and not because you guys are a better PVP team, but because you guys are an actual team. I'd also like to add a shout-out to those who didn't read this who i would like to say hi to:

-HarborSeal, my other aquatic buddy :D
-Zeejayy, the guy who is so good he kills me every time we play :/
-SamDude, My almost idol on your team for making some awesome Youtube videos.
-Sixzoseven, cuz we have our own person joke: Wat time is it? Sixzo'clock haahahahaha!
-CreepinOnChu, who is probably the best female MCSG player ever.
-Themegaryan17, Why friend who will always be my friend.
-Pherrerra, for having the kindness to talk to me, and listen to me when i talk to him.

Okay im done, if you actually took the time to read this, or read any of this i thank you, I feel special just for gettin the chance for you to read this, Thank You.
One hell of an application... ACCEPTED Get on TeamSpeak urgently please.

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
username: kerbals
wins:85
donor: yes
pvp: i am good at pvp, i win almost all battles i go into. my only reakness is that i go into all battle thinking i can win even when the other person has better stuff
teamspeak: idk what the is, but i will get it if needed.
what can i bring to the team: i am a good fighter and know roughts on all maps

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
lol some of our members are going to your clan xD it is well organized and elite I must say, and I'd probably join, but due to the fact that some of your members think I "hack" I can't .-. :\ T.T well I'll leave this for Zeno <3

Sleeping Puppy.
Cute Puppy.jpg

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Username: Skylord_Hubert
Wins: 7
Donor? (Not required): Iron
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: I am very good at PVP,and i am decent with a bow and my weakness is Cake
Teamspeak:Nah sorry D:
What can you bring to the team?: I'm decent at pvp and I believe I'd make a great addition to the team and i NEVER betray.
DENIED

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
lol some of our members are going to your clan xD it is well organized and elite I must say, and I'd probably join, but due to the fact that some of your members think I "hack" I can't .-. :\ T.T well I'll leave this for Zeno <3

Sleeping Puppy.
View attachment 3927
Honestly, soul. We no longer make hackusations unless we have solid evidence, I do believe you used to hack, but don't do it anymore.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
<3 Thank you Zeejayy, the fact that you forgave = more respect points for the team and you d:

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
seriously,.... was my app ever looked at? Lol idc right now, I need to boost my wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci