• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Username: Mkilop2
Wins: 45
Donor? (Not required): Nope. Might get it soon
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Killing people from behind and at crafting tables or chests! Weaknesses: Umm. Ummm.
Teamspeak: Yes.
What can you bring to the team? Me, Myself, And akchaps. #1 On US bounty leaderboards.
PENDING, come talk to myself or harbor in teamspeak.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Hey Zee. Just gonna let you know that I probably won't be on a lot untill Monday or so.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Username: Mkilop2
Wins: 45
Donor? (Not required): Nope. Might get it soon
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Killing people from behind and at crafting tables or chests! Weaknesses: Umm. Ummm.
Teamspeak: Yes.
What can you bring to the team? Me, Myself, And akchaps. #1 On US bounty leaderboards.
ACCEPTED

Reaction score
Username: emo_steve
Wins: 9
Donor? (Not required): No sorry. :(
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: If you need to know about armour or sword durability or damage then I am the man to come to. I have studied all the figures for all of the armour types. For example, for some tributes finding a wooden sword in a chest can be very discouraging. However, it should be the complete opposite. Whereas a punch using a fist will only take a tribute down half a heart, a wooden sword will take down 2 hearts. When facing a tribute equipted with a stone sword you should again not be discouraged. The reason behind this is that a stone sword only takes down 2 and a half hearts.

As you can see from this example, I know my stuff when it comes to armour and swords. I am good with a sword and average with a bow. However, I work best in a group and that is why I would like to join Infinitive.

Teamspeak: Yes and can come on whenever needed, usually.
What can you bring to the team?: A fun and positive attitude. I have a friendly nature and would be honoured to be in a clan as big as Infinitive. I never got a chance to become part of the Blamph's but I all I can hope is that I am given a chance to belong in the clan, Inifinitive.

If you would like to see me in action, then I have a gaming channel where I have recorded 3 Minecraft Hunger Games Episodes. I would have recoreded more but my PC broke and is in the workshop being repaired, unfortunately.

The channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialXionCraft/videos

Reaction score
Username: emo_steve
Wins: 9 (killed by 3 hackers and had good enough equipment to win so technically I have 12)
Donor? (Not required): No sorry. :(
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: If you need to know about armour or sword durability or damage then I am the man to come to. I have studied all the figures for all of the armour types. For example, for some tributes finding a wooden sword in a chest can be very discouraging. However, it should be the complete opposite. Whereas a punch using a fist will only take a tribute down half a heart, a wooden sword will take down 2 hearts. When facing a tribute equipted with a stone sword you should again not be discouraged. The reason behind this is that a stone sword only takes down 2 and a half hearts.

As you can see from this example, I know my stuff when it comes to armour and swords. I am good with a sword and average with a bow. However, I work best in a group and that is why I would like to join Infinitive.

Teamspeak: Yes and can come on whenever needed, usually.
What can you bring to the team?: A fun and positive attitude. I have a friendly nature and would be honoured to be in a clan as big as Infinitive. I never got a chance to become part of the Blamph's but I all I can hope is that I am given a chance to belong in the clan, Inifinitive.

If you would like to see me in action, then I have a gaming channel where I have recorded 3 Minecraft Hunger Games Episodes. I would have recoreded more but my PC broke and is in the workshop being repaired, unfortunately.

The channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialXionCraft/videos
I don't consider being killed by hackers wins :p anything can happen, so no. You have 9

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Hello, and welcome to the official forum thread of the US MCSG team "Infinitive", This clan is a rebirth of the clan "The Blamphs", although this time we will be bigger, smarter, and more elite.
We have a strict set of requirements to join. This is because I'm only looking to have a max roster of 32 players, so send in your applications now! If the team is full, I won't be accepting anyone, but players who are hackers/inactive will be removed from the clan, so if the team is full, keep trying!

REQUIREMENTS:
- Teamspeak and a decent mic.
- 35.3+ wins [If I can see you're good I'll make exceptions]
- 13 or older
- Decent at PvP
- Committed to this team.
- Respect other members

CLAN RULES:
- Be nice
- Don't hack or cheat
- Respect everyone, even enemies.
- Don't do anything idiotic in general.

APPLICATION:
Username: AwesomnessFace:
Age: sadly I'm 11, but I'm extremely smart and skilled.:
Wins: 54:
Donor? (Not required):YEP
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses:I'm bad with getting double teamed and it's just me, I'm batman in sneak attacks and water fights. I'm a ninja when it's land fights. So I'm pretty awesome.
Teamspeak:Getting it soon, can ya use Skype as a temporary thing for now?
What can you bring to the team?:What do you mean? If it's like more skilled members, then I'll bring over rougefpx14 and flohoho, very skilled people I know.

ROSTER [16/32]:
LEADER [Leader of the Team]: zeejayy
CO-LEADER [Co-Leader of Team]: HarborSeal

OFFICERS [Higher ups, in command of lower members]:
1. SamDude09
2. SixzoSeven
3. LongCross

ELITES [Front line of defense]:
1. Sasher
2. CreepinOnChu
3. Themegaryan17
4. Nshock

MEMBERS [Regular members of the team]:
1. Randard1200
2. Philippedeha
3. Pherrera
4. ProShooterBF
5. JustAHotDog
6. Picklefrg123
7. Mkilop2
8. x3z8

GRAPHICS [Makes pretty pictures]:
1. exer60

[REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ELITE RANK ARE 80+ WINS]

Thank you for reading this forum
-zeejayy
I hope you take me into consideration, I cannot STAND cyanvolts anymore. Too many trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci