• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OggyGOD

Tribute
Reaction score
It will never be the same, no matter how hard one person tries.
Also, you're so immature Variations.
thats funny u were literally inthe clan for 2 weeks but its cool thinking your the Good dude

Drake

Career
Reaction score
thats funny u were literally inthe clan for 2 weeks but its cool thinking your the Good dude
I never said i was the "good" dude lmfao.
Also, whatever you said made no sense.
Please refrain from making comments without reading and thinking about what i said.
Just because i was in the clan for 2 weeks doesn't make you valid rip and I was replying to what Bullet said, "It wasn't the same as Rivals".
It will NEVER be the same as the Rivals he's talking about. so yeah welcome to the reality Oggy

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never said i was the "good" dude lmfao.
Also, whatever you said made no sense.
Please refrain from making comments without reading and thinking about what i said.
Just because i was in the clan for 2 weeks doesn't make you valid rip and I was replying to what Bullet said, "It wasn't the same as Rivals".
It will NEVER be the same as the Rivals he's talking about. so yeah welcome to the reality Oggy
rap battle

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: bulletjc
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: si
Have you played with any of the members?: affirmative
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: shi
How can you contribute to Infinitive? i confirm that i am still good at pvp and fishing rod combinations

Drakey take me off I guess i was never on and it wasn't really rivals in my eyes, best of luck man :)
ay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci