• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Me and krons joind beyons as a joke lmao , love how we got instamember and never sat us lmao
u still were in the clan for a solid 3 weeks. No reason to not put it in ur past clans my dude. I'm sure u joined entirely as a joke lmao

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
u still were in the clan for a solid 3 weeks. No reason to not put it in ur past clans my dude. I'm sure u joined entirely as a joke lmao
Down in my si i otu clan that i liked and was proud of , i could put crimson , protocol , triveu , trost , curse , haunted , ancient , vividus , dexterity , elusive , traumav1 etc

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Down in my si i otu clan that i liked and was proud of , i could put crimson , protocol , triveu , trost , curse , haunted , ancient , vividus , dexterity , elusive , traumav1 etc
yeah thats what i figured.

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score
this sig is giving me cancer i swear.

and are you just trying to cause flame? Like gosh we won get over it now leavew the thread ty bye.
Just saying if you guys want to complain about our "false win" even though it was completely true and you know it. All I can say is I am never going to underestimate you guys after that 5-0 GG.

Also my sig is me reking mcsg scrubs who cant pvp ggggg but i will release my pvp later today. :)

OggyGOD

Tribute
Reaction score
I never said i was the "good" dude lmfao.
Also, whatever you said made no sense.
Please refrain from making comments without reading and thinking about what i said.
Just because i was in the clan for 2 weeks doesn't make you valid rip and I was replying to what Bullet said, "It wasn't the same as Rivals".
It will NEVER be the same as the Rivals he's talking about. so yeah welcome to the reality Oggy
i said sh!t but apperantly mcsg has 9 year old players

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just saying if you guys want to complain about our "false win" even though it was completely true and you know it. All I can say is I am never going to underestimate you guys after that 5-0 GG.

Also my sig is me reking mcsg scrubs who cant pvp ggggg but i will release my pvp later today. :)
who are you

Drake

Career
Reaction score
It would be nice if you stop trying to steal my members lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci