• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konreusss

Survivor
Reaction score
Applications Are Currently Open For Sale
Minecraft IGN: Mrpimpgoodgame123
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone/Omegle?: I have all 4
Have you played with any of the cheerleaders?: Yes I have all of them actually
Do you know the map Valentines?: Yes I do I know it by heart
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I can Show yu how good a PvpR i am and I can show u that im very active on everything becuz i dont go to scool because im already Graduated and also i can sho the clan that my Rymes R Supr Fli like a cheesbergr under ground.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
Just let Walker do what whatever he wants to do honestly you can't force him to stay in a place where he doesn't want to be or tell him what he cant and can do. He can decide himself if he wants to stay or leave the clan he is in or was in
walker wasn't my concern, he was inactive and didn't participate much either way, and that wasn't even the issue

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
walker wasn't my concern, he was inactive and didn't participate much either way, and that wasn't even the issue
Even if it wasn't about me, I'm pretty sure that everyone that joined this clan were never asked.

Exiqent

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Exiqent
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: yes/yes/yes
Have you played with any of the members?: Idk, probably ran into a game with them before
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: I went over them before in previous clans, but I think I need a refresher
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I have a great personality, unless you play csgo with me.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
"If they want to join our clan let them", Your clan has applications closed so that means you must have asked for them to join.
Makes no sense
If they made their own mind up and weren't asked to join then that's understandable.
I don't understand you're definition of stealing I was blacklisted from "rivals" because I invited some of "your members" to a future clan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci