• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Updates
pepsizPower Groot and TheBossKingHD have been put on trial.

SertifiedBlocks and Benji | Hirize have been denied. PM myself or HarborSeal for reasons.

The rest are still pending. Make sure to remain active on ts (a lot of you are so that's pretty good).

In other news...
-Scrims will start tomorrow according to Sean, so all applicants and trials are welcome.
-Also Seal might be a tad inactive this week because of finals.

cya pals ~~justin
time to best out ye old miencraft, dont ye say old Groot?

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
why were you accepted you SUCK
What did you just say about me, you little kid? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.

All in all, 1v1 dq ure ez.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
What did you just say about me, you little kid? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.

All in all, 1v1 dq ure ez.

Palkian

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Palkian
Wins: I don't remember, but I had a decent amount.
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive: Well, I am a great pvper and I top frag in almost every CS game I play in. I'm a DMG, if you want to play pm me. Thanks.

pce love tuct :)

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Palkian
Wins: I don't remember, but I had a decent amount.
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive: Well, I am a great pvper and I top frag in almost every CS game I play in. I'm a DMG, if you want to play pm me. Thanks.

pce love tuct :)
ez pz tuct

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Palkian and Branbob83 were accepted for trial member.
If you guys show you actually want to be in this clan you will make it to the notorious member status. As for the rest of the pending people decisions will be made based on scrims and how active you are.

It's finals week so I'm going to be inactive today and tomorrow studying. However, summer starts Wednesday so I'll be pretty active from then on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci