• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATES
iBearHD and LygerByte have been denied from trial because of inactivity. Msg me on ts if you guys become active again.

Walroos , WalkerRed , and tpemrickjr are remaining as applicants.

All other applicants have been denied. You may reapply in one week (pm me for details).

Apps are also currently OPEN for the time being, but this prob wont last long.

Reactions: 7zu

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATES
iBearHD and LygerByte have been denied from trial because of inactivity. Msg me on ts if you guys become active again.

All other applicants have been denied. You may reapply in one week (pm me for details).

HAHAHAH ALL DENIED TOLD YOU NO GOOD NEWS HAHAHAHAH LOSERS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Erwyn

Platinum
Reaction score
Justin/Harbor (to which ever one of you is reading this) I probably won't be on Monday morning because I have to go to my sister's graduation hope you undertand ;P

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CatalogHD
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Skype : Sextistism TeamSpeak : CatalogHD Mic : Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: I had versus Infinitive in a CB (Clan battle) before, I had only played 2 rounds but I was still affective. I don't think they were paying any attention to me so yea.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: yes all of them, I atleast have a route.
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I can use my PvP Skills with the Rod and FNS to beat other players from block hitting and I cant get combos bc they switched it back to 1.7 / 1.8 Which is really stupid. I am still working on my bow skills because I suck with the bow and arrow. I hope some of you can teach me how to bow :D and maybe I can teach you something about Rodding and FNS :D

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CatalogHD
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Skype : Sextistism TeamSpeak : CatalogHD Mic : Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: I had versus Infinitive in a CB (Clan battle) before, I had only played 2 rounds but I was still affective. I don't think they were paying any attention to me so yea.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: yes all of them, I atleast have a route.
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I can use my PvP Skills with the Rod and FNS to beat other players from block hitting and I cant get combos bc they switched it back to 1.7 / 1.8 Which is really stupid. I am still working on my bow skills because I suck with the bow and arrow. I hope some of you can teach me how to bow :D and maybe I can teach you something about Rodding and FNS :D
apps are closed, if you want a chance to be accepted then come on the ts and talk to us.

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
apps are closed, if you want a chance to be accepted then come on the ts and talk to us.
UPDATES

READ THE UPDATES BUD!

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATES

READ THE UPDATES BUD!
idc shush i dont like applicxants they all suck jk jk

SuperKyle

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Banish
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All three
Have you played with any of the members?: Not with them but against them,
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yeah, very well
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I have a lot of experience, in my signature it shows my most recent clans, but I've been in clans since early 2014. I also feel like I am pretty good in team fights as well, especially with 1.7 coming back. I also used to have a bad rep on my old account SuperKyleFTW but I feel like I've changed and would really like a chance to get in this clan.

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Banish
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All three
Have you played with any of the members?: Not with them but against them,
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yeah, very well
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I have a lot of experience, in my signature it shows my most recent clans, but I've been in clans since early 2014. I also feel like I am pretty good in team fights as well, especially with 1.7 coming back. I also used to have a bad rep on my old account SuperKyleFTW but I feel like I've changed and would really like a chance to get in this clan.
wow u copied my sig -_---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci