• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipV2

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Moodkip
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: yes
Have you played with any of the members?: i've played with a lot of the members in the clan
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: ya c:
How can you contribute to Infinitive?: i play very good with clanmates and can help the clan in cb's and scrims & i've also been asked to apply for this clan by a bunch of members.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Moodkip
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: yes
Have you played with any of the members?: i've played with a lot of the members in the clan
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: ya c:
How can you contribute to Infinitive?: yes & i've also been asked to apply for this clan by a bunch of members.
hapy b day

Phelyxx

Diamond
Reaction score
Outlet challenge you a cb, add me on skype: felixsamuel11

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Krafty or Philippines
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: u guys have it
Have you played with any of the members?: All these members are specks of dust compared to me
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: yes i do bitchezzz
How can you contribute to Infinitive? i dont get on so i wont contribute anything at all

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you played with any of the members?: All these members are specks of dust compared to me
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: yes i do bitchezzz
How can you contribute to Infinitive? i dont get on so i wont contribute anything at all
;-;

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry to inform you, but your application was thrown out due to butthole. You may reapply in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci