• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkyrptic

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zKyrptic
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: I Have All
Have you played with any of the members?: No Not Really
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps requirements section)?: IM Good with all of those maps
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I Can Contribute all my skill and deadacation towards Infinitive :0

Erwyn

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zKyrptic
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: I Have All
Have you played with any of the members?: No Not Really
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps requirements section)?: IM Good with all of those maps
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I Can Contribute all my skill and deadacation towards Infinitive :0
You thought I was hacking yesterday xD noice one m8

Yuzi

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Yuzi
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes, I have all
Have you played with any of the members?: Yeah somewhat
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps requirements section)?: Yes I do know.
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I can contribute by helping out a lot in teamfights with my combat skills, Communicating, I am friendly person too, and I think I would be a good benefit for the clan.

Exanity

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Syfex
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: huqhwi.pocky ts.infinitiveclan.com Blue Yeti
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)? : Yes i do.
How can you contribute to Infinitive?: I'm rank 12 on the leader boards and i am experienced with clans. So far from what i have seen, this clan community is really nice and i would like to join it. I have "above avergae" pvp skills, and i am good with communication.

OggyGOD

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Syfex
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: huqhwi.pocky ts.infinitiveclan.com Blue Yeti
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)? : Yes i do.
How can you contribute to Infinitive?: I'm rank 12 on the leader boards and i am experienced with clans. So far from what i have seen, this clan community is really nice and i would like to join it. I have "above avergae" pvp skills, and i am good with communication.
its rca isn't it?

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bcuzimbored
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: bcuzimbored1243 Yea
Have you played with any of the members?: yep
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: yep
How can you contribute to Infinitive? bcuz i can

Izzy_

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kringe_
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: IMTTVThrill/ Yes ts / And Blue snowball
Have you played with any of the members?: No I have not
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: I do know the cb maps and scrim maps.
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I can contribute to Infinitive as a defensive player im always playing tactically and I feel that can be a big help in a clan Ik how to use my surrounding to help me win games even cbs. Ive been in many cbs where Ive used a choke point to help win the cb. In general being a tactical player helps and I hope you guys can give me a chance. I will be tryharding mcsg again and I reallly want to be apart of this clan. last being in a clan that is taken seriously Would help me a bunch. TY for the time and gl in furthe cbs I hope i Can help you too!

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ranger_zZ
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All of the above, master
Have you played with any of the members?: Yeah I have played with BossErwyn, odakota, Branbob and MudkipV2
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes all of them, senpai
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I believe I am a decent PvPer who has been in clans with pretty much all, or most, of these people. I think I would have good communication with them and I am decent in Team fights. Thanks for considering me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci