• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Instinct - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random|

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: MrIceray3000
Wins / Total Games: 106/2100
Skype username: * you got me m8.
Game rank: ** 8,000 approx.
Past MCSG ban: Na m8.
Past MCSG clans: #Silence (you were in), #Cosmos, #Galaxy, #Desire, #Razor.
Particular strengths that stand out for you: Bow, FnS, and dodging FnS.
The reasons for wanting to join:*** naypan invited me :)
Eww

Random|

Experienced
Reaction score
How do i know it's not a bs reason, When I have only every talked to Yozy befour ??
Just stop. Lol we already told you it is to be "kept private" you may ask why? Maybe because he doesn't want flame on this thread... You're just making yourself look stupid. You were DECLINED k? Bye

:)

Reaction score
Just stop. Lol we already told you it is to be "kept private" you may ask why? Maybe because he doesn't want flame on this thread... You're just making yourself look stupid. You were DECLINED k? Bye

:)
I just won't to know who has a problem with me he PM me if he must I just want to know k? tnx

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
IGN: MrIceray3000
Wins / Total Games: 106/2100
Skype username: * you got me m8.
Game rank: ** 8,000 approx.
Past MCSG ban: Na m8.
Past MCSG clans: #Silence (you were in), #Cosmos, #Galaxy, #Desire, #Razor.
Particular strengths that stand out for you: Bow, FnS, and dodging FnS.
The reasons for wanting to join:*** naypan invited me :)
I just checked your stats it says your game rank is about 13000... xD

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Also a reason to not add him to your clan is that he has tried to lie saying he a mod to get into Apex
Pearl look at your stats m8, and I said approx, I'm sorry I'm not as good as you Pearl, considering you applied for my old clan which I was the leader of I wouldn't be causing trouble m8 k. And about the mod business, I was accepted for interview, I got given the 2 swords badge on ts, shortly after I got declined.
So pearl next time you acuse me of anything just keep in mind, I'm frieds with Sean (I used to be the leader of his old clan #Silence) and I'm good friends with Nathan, and I dare say I have a better chance of getting in more than you do. And random572 #Galaxy is having a break for a while we will be back in about a month, we haven't disbanded.

Cheers

MrIceray3000!

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
#Galaxy is having a break for a while we will be back in about a month, we haven't disbanded.
Why would you apply for a clan if you were going to leave it a month after anyway? I really don't care to be honest, I'm happy for you and your clan decisions but as I am a member of this clan, I have a feeling that to apply for a clan, knowing you're going to leave it a month later is just... pointless and not at all logical, but as I said, it's your choice dude.

I also respect the decision naypan made, good luck with your trial. :D

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Why would you apply for a clan if you were going to leave it a month after anyway? I really don't care to be honest, I'm happy for you and your clan decisions but as I am a member of this clan, I have a feeling that to apply for a clan, knowing you're going to leave it a month later is just... pointless and not at all logical, but as I said, it's your choice dude.

I also respect the decision naypan made, good luck with your trial. :D
Thanks WilloWizard :) I just like to rye out different clans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci