• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MrNizerMC
Wins/Games: 276 out of 1055 +Alts and I haven't played for 2 months thats why my ratio is so bad.
Skype Name: theawsomenizer
Past Clans: Fundamental, Absence, Apex
Strengths: Bow and Fishing Rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Sword and FnS
Why would you like to join?: Because I want to experience a great team and learn to pvp from the best
Why should we accept you?: Because I am a friendly guy and you know i was lagging in that CB you can trial me if you want I just have bad ping, but I am a team player I will always sacrifice for my teammates if they are in trouble even when they are less stacked.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yes, because I am very friendly, I will participate and encourage everyone in the clan and help in many different ways.
If you could provide us with the names of your alternate accounts we may reconsider this application but at this point you have been Declined as you do not meet the win requirement. Also unless you have been in a clan i would recommend not saying you have been in them. Thanks :)

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MrNizerMC
Wins/Games: 276 out of 1055 +Alts and I haven't played for 2 months thats why my ratio is so bad.
Skype Name: theawsomenizer
Past Clans: Fundamental, Absence, Apex
Strengths: Bow and Fishing Rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Sword and FnS
Why would you like to join?: Because I want to experience a great team and learn to pvp from the best
Why should we accept you?: Because I am a friendly guy and you know i was lagging in that CB you can trial me if you want I just have bad ping, but I am a team player I will always sacrifice for my teammates if they are in trouble even when they are less stacked.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yes, because I am very friendly, I will participate and encourage everyone in the clan and help in many different ways.
Haven't seen you in Fundamental or Apex. That's weird...

Coolkat345Pvp

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: coolkat345
Age: 12 almost 13 (Not going to argue if declined with this reason)
Wins/Games: 163/2000+ (I know that's bad stats and I have 2 or 3/50 but I've been attempting to do challenges but has not worked out in my favour :()
Skype Name: Coolkat345Pvp (not sure if no1boss is still in the clan but he has me)
Past Clans: Lynx v1-2 (member) Adrenaline (Officer) Force v1 (Member) Force v2 (Co-Owner) Slice v1-2 (Owner) Orbit (Member)
Strengths: Sword, Bow and warm hands. (I don't like my hands cold... It effects my gameplay :()
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Large teams, Ping Abusers and getting DDos'd (I don't think I should say that because I'm getting 29ping)
Why would you like to join?: This is a excellent clan, and I hope I could participate and help out the clan with Clan Battles, Scrims and In-Clan scrims
Why should we accept you?
I am an honest, friendly guy who just wants to have some fun! I'll try not to rage... You know, it's a block game!
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I am friendly and hoping to get close with the clan members! I would love to play with experience MCGamer players!

~Nick/Coolkat345

PS: I'm away right now, I hope that doesn't effect my chances <3

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: coolkat345
Age: 12 almost 13 (Not going to argue if declined with this reason)
Wins/Games: 163/2000+ (I know that's bad stats and I have 2 or 3/50 but I've been attempting to do challenges but has not worked out in my favour :()
Skype Name: Coolkat345Pvp (not sure if no1boss is still in the clan but he has me)
Past Clans: Lynx v1-2 (member) Adrenaline (Officer) Force v1 (Member) Force v2 (Co-Owner) Slice v1-2 (Owner) Orbit (Member)
Strengths: Sword, Bow and warm hands. (I don't like my hands cold... It effects my gameplay :()
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Large teams, Ping Abusers and getting DDos'd (I don't think I should say that because I'm getting 29ping)
Why would you like to join?: This is a excellent clan, and I hope I could participate and help out the clan with Clan Battles, Scrims and In-Clan scrims
Why should we accept you?
I am an honest, friendly guy who just wants to have some fun! I'll try not to rage... You know, it's a block game!
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I am friendly and hoping to get close with the clan members! I would love to play with experience MCGamer players!

~Nick/Coolkat345

PS: I'm away right now, I hope that doesn't effect my chances <3
thought ye quit young lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci