• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApTrax

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ApTrax
Wins/Games: 6/12
Wins in past 50 games: 6/12
Skype Name: aptax_
Past Clans: None
Strengths: Rod, Bow, Sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Placement, F&S
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a solid clan and this one looks good.
Why should we accept you?: Because i can bring some help to use in cb's when no one's available and other things you need help with.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I think I will fit in with all of the members and if not i will strive to fit in and help out any way possible.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ApTrax
Wins/Games: 6/12
Wins in past 50 games: 6/12
Skype Name: aptax_
Past Clans: None
Strengths: Rod, Bow, Sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Placement, F&S
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a solid clan and this one looks good.
Why should we accept you?: Because i can bring some help to use in cb's when no one's available and other things you need help with.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I think I will fit in with all of the members and if not i will strive to fit in and help out any way possible.
You are Pending. Come on your temaspek 3 client and telk to us to get in de clen. TeeWhy

For those wondering, I have left the clan right now and I am replying to this because fluxion is too lazy. <3 glhf

Reaction score
IGN:
Wins/Games:363/3686
Wins in past 50 games: idk :p
Skype Name:russell.jones208
Past Clans: about 4 maybe, forgot the names some of them were pretty good
Strengths: Rod, fns , Sword, land fights
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow, dodgeing the bow,spelling XD,water fights
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a good clan that wont just put me down if i happen to die.
Why should we accept you?: because i think im a strong player, but i die somtimes haha :p also i think i will help out your clan Maybe idk u guys are pretty good :p
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Im not sure i know a couple of your members, and i think were friends, well not friends but ya know not* hating each other :p and yeah thanks :) <3

Last edited:

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:
Wins/Games:363/3686
Wins in past 50 games: idk :p
Skype Name:russell.jones208
Past Clans: about 4 maybe, forgot the names some of them were pretty good
Strengths: Rod, fns , Sword, land fights
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow, dodgeing the bow,spelling XD,water fights
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a good clan that wont just put me down if i happen to die.
Why should we accept you?: because i think im a strong player, but i die somtimes haha :p also i think i will help out your clan Maybe idk u guys are pretty good :p
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Im not sure i know a couple of your members, and i think were friends, well not friends but ya know now hating each other :p and yeah thanks :) <3
That's alot of " :p "

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe the time has come to join this clan with my swag and my Koolness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members