• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_kool69

Tribute
Reaction score
Woaahhh, Good Job on having this clan up for 7 months, GL in the future, Chearleader?

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
IGN: xFaTaL_
Wins/Games: 750/3500
Wins in past 50 games: 9/50 (Haven't really been trying lately, just mucking around with friends.)
Skype Name: flux has me
Past Clans: exile, fundamental, quantum, citrus and a few more that I have forgotten
Strengths: Ping abusing, bow, bow spam, sword, 1v2ing players in water fights, playing smart, chest routes, running.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Need to work on fns
Why would you like to join?: Because Integrity is one of the best AU clans. Lots of good and nice players.
Why should we accept you?: Because I have changed and I am a nice person. I used to have a bad history with integrity but I think I have built my reputation back up.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I think I will fit in the clan well because lots of the clan knows me and I am good friends with bbal and minot4ur.

ps: i hear u guys need some ping aboosers and i get 16 ping

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: kingson
Wins/Games: 554/4395
Wins in past 50 games: Not doing the math, cbf :p
Skype Name: Fluxion has it.
Past Clans: ExiLe Fundamental Influx Quantum
Strengths: Ping abusing, defensive flint and steels, sword combos, strafing
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): water and ice fights, good players that team and GengarHD <3
Why would you like to join?: seems like a sick clan with to very good owners.
Why should we accept you?: ily <3
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: yeah, i dont only play minecraft, but i also play cs:go so when im not on minecraft, im probably playing that or out living a life.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): water and ice fights, good players that team and GengarHD <3
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: yeah, i dont only play minecraft, but i also play cs:go so when im not on minecraft, im probably playing that or out living a life.
You have won 8 in your last 50 games.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't you're in any position to be criticizing other people after the way you did your application :p
I wasn't criticizing him in any way, he said he didn't want to do the math for how many games he has won in the past 50 games, so I told him.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't you're in any position to be criticizing other people after the way you did your application :p
I wasn't criticizing him in any way, he said he didn't want to do the math for how many games he has won in the past 50 games, so I told him.
This really doesn't need to be anything. Don't make flame from this. <3

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
OGordon123 cannot apply via forums so he sent me his application and I am applying for him

IGN: OGordon123
Wins/Games: 813/5657
Wins in past 50 games: 11
Skype Name: gordonmcsg
Past Clans: Exile, Fundamental, Faith
Strengths: Bow, FnS, Sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Water fights and I need to work on the rod a bit more
Why would you like to join?: Because my previous clan disbanded and i'm looking for a great new clan to join.
Why should we accept you?: Because I will benefit the clan with my amazing personality. If I get accepted, hopefully I can make some new long lasting friendships.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yes because I am well known in the community. I know a few members in integrity know who I am and I am also very active.

Last edited:

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Thermalrage
Wins/Games: 334 / 1339 | 550 / 4k ( Stats reset. ) A few alts, will explain to fuzion over skype. I'm sure he knows them tho. So, like 750+ In total.

Wins in past 50 games: Like, 15. xD
Skype Name: apthermal
Past Clans: Lynx, Adrenaline, Absolution, Defile
Strengths: Sword, Flint and steel.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow strafing.
Why would you like to join?: Aw, idk. Looks pre mint.
Why should we accept you?: cos ping abuse, and you all love me. Don't even lie.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I only saw a few people on the lineup whom dislike me, but i hope we can get over that.

Doing noobies aswell, cos his mum is cray.

IGN: Thenoobiegamer.
Wins/Games: 16 / 34 | 3 stats resets. 600 + In total.
Wins in past 50 games: Wins in past 34 = 19
Skype Name: xxidontknowyouxx
Past Clans: Lynx, Influx, Dauntless, Defile
Strengths: Sword, Rod.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Clicking.
Why would you like to join?: Same reason as thermal
Why should we accept you?: Umm, idk. I can abuse my ping pre well?
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Ah, the people in here look pre nice.
IGN: xFaTaL_
Wins/Games: 750/3500
Wins in past 50 games: 9/50 (Haven't really been trying lately, just mucking around with friends.)
Skype Name: flux has me
Past Clans: exile, fundamental, quantum, citrus and a few more that I have forgotten
Strengths: Ping abusing, bow, bow spam, sword, 1v2ing players in water fights, playing smart, chest routes, running.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Need to work on fns
Why would you like to join?: Because Integrity is one of the best AU clans. Lots of good and nice players.
Why should we accept you?: Because I have changed and I am a nice person. I used to have a bad history with integrity but I think I have built my reputation back up.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I think I will fit in the clan well because lots of the clan knows me and I am good friends with bbal and minot4ur.

ps: i hear u guys need some ping aboosers and i get 16 ping
OGordon123 cannot apply via forums so he sent me his application and I am applying for him

IGN: OGordon123
Wins/Games: 813/5657
Wins in past 50 games: 11
Skype Name: gordonmcsg
Past Clans: Exile, Fundamental, Faith
Strengths: Bow, FnS, Sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Water fights and I need to work on the rod a bit more
Why would you like to join?: Because my previous clan disbanded and i'm looking for a great new clan to join.
Why should we accept you?: Because I will benefit the clan with my amazing personality. If I get accepted, hopefully I can make some new long lasting friendships.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yes because I am well known in the community. I know a few members in integrity know who I am and I am also very active.
By request of Fluxion326 you are all on Trial/Pending. The teamspeak will be back up soon and we can chat with you there and see how it goes :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: OhFancy
Wins/Games: 30/185 - Overall on this account 250/2301
Wins in past 50 games: 8/50 - I have been disinterested, as you can tell, which makes me not as motivated to play for wins. But I'd like to get back into my prime.
Skype Name: You got me.
Past Clans: Integrity, and old ones.
Strengths:
Defensive playing - best AU and FnS.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): My ping + Bow fights.
Why would you like to join?: Because Integrity is my home and I am home sick.
Why should we accept you?: Because you love me... :/
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: yes, yall need some fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci