• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deccaz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Rumble_Thunder
Wins/Games: 196 / 3500
Wins in past 50 games: 10
Skype Name: spodgey23
Past Clans: Inferno, Fundamental, NuggetZ
Strengths: Sword, Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Strafing, FnS (used against me)
Why would you like to join?: Because This seems like a strong clan and I have some friends in here.
Why should we accept you?: Because I may make a difference to the clan in CBs but also I am loyal
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yes but the only problem for fitting in may be my age but I am mature :)

ItzSpoekta

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear Integrity, on behalf of Exquisite we would like thank you for putting up a great clan battle today! Although it did take a while, you guys really did put some great competition. I really have hope in you guys, and I know this clan will always be the victors! Good luck in the future ;)

~ Spoekta

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Lil_Dejay
Wins/Games: 318/2534 , i have 3 alts which would add to 500+ but yeah. Pm if you want to know the names.
Wins in past 50 games: 15 no joke c;
Skype Name: Fluxion , geng have meh
Past Clans: Duality , Lynx V2 , Adrenaline And Alliance are the most notable ones.
Strengths: Bow and ping
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Concentration under huge amounts of pressure c; (Not cb's) and God damn gengar
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because some of my best mates are in this clan c;
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i am extremely active and would try to be as helpful in getting/finding clans to cb/scrim
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Geng , Julian, Kingo , Fatal , Gordon and bbal

Reikkktt.
gl. u nut

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
Ladies ladies. Kingson hush. Pandah, Gengar and I will deal with new applicants. He has communicated his concerns and position to us and we have come to terms with it.
IF ANYONE CONTINUES FLAMING I'LL GET YA!!
ty4l00tz

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Ladies ladies. Kingson hush. Pandah, Gengar and I will deal with new applicants. He has communicated his concerns and position to us and we have come to terms with it.
IF ANYONE CONTINUES FLAMING I'LL GET YA!!
ty4l00tz
ily bby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci