• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
OhFancy is OhOut-
rip fancy

On a more serious note- I have decided to depart from the clan. I feel as though I don't reach a level with skill standards/Active standards. I hope someone more fitting will take my place.

Until we meet again, Fancy. :)

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
OhFancy is OhOut-
rip fancy

On a more serious note- I have decided to depart from the clan. I feel as though I don't reach a level with skill standards/Active standards. I hope someone more fitting will take my place.

Ily

Lunar

Survivor
Reaction score
OhFancy is OhOut-
rip fancy

Oh no

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: deadsun__star
Wins/Games:
Wins in past 50 games: 9
Skype Name: ricotwiggy
Past Clans: None ( In au )
Strengths: Sword, Rod, FnS, Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Closed Areas, fast thinking
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I would like to give it another shot at the au community, even though for the last 5 months on mcsg I've stuck to the US side of mcsg, I feel like au would be a nice fresh experience for me
Why should we accept you?: I can benefit the clan with the clan battle and combat experience I've had in different regions also introducing some different things shown in the us community and bring them to AU
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I feel like I would fit in this clan because I don't have a big timezone difference from AU considering I live in hong kong (3-0 hours Timezone Difference), and I also feel like I can make friends with the members of the clan quickly because I've interacted and made friends with a lot of people in different regions

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Can't seem to be able to connect to the ts. Has it changed or is it just my special ts acting up...

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: deadsun__star
Wins/Games:
Wins in past 50 games: 9
Skype Name: ricotwiggy
Past Clans: None ( In au )
Strengths: Sword, Rod, FnS, Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Closed Areas, fast thinking
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I would like to give it another shot at the au community, even though for the last 5 months on mcsg I've stuck to the US side of mcsg, I feel like au would be a nice fresh experience for me
Why should we accept you?: I can benefit the clan with the clan battle and combat experience I've had in different regions also introducing some different things shown in the us community and bring them to AU
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I feel like I would fit in this clan because I don't have a big timezone difference from AU considering I live in hong kong (3-0 hours Timezone Difference), and I also feel like I can make friends with the members of the clan quickly because I've interacted and made friends with a lot of people in different regions
Us player ...

funnysticker

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins/Games: 955/7199
Wins in past 50 games: like 10 or 15 idk i dont keep track :p
Skype Name: funnysticker01
Past Clans: TheMcsgBroz, Envy, Citrus
Strengths: Working in a team, chest routes, 1v1 pvp, bows, water fights.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): fns (still learning), mountaing fighting, rod spamming, ping
Why would you like to join?: you guys are all pretty good and i think i would fit in with the clan and how it works, i work well in a team and can either be funny or serious.
Why should we accept you?: im happy to contribute my bit of skill to a good clan, im guessing this clan has had a lot of work put into it and i would like to contribute my bit. + i get along with some of your members that ive skyped.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: this is basically the same question as the last two, as i said i work well in a team and love playing competitively, its hard to find good players to skype with and when you do its great fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci