• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
sorry haha I was joking. But just a hint, clan owners tend to like patience within one's character. If you can be patient and wait until your application gets reviewed, even if it takes a week, then I'm sure the owners will appreciate you more as a whole.
yep

SSKLewis

Spectator
Reaction score
Wins/Games:180/1108
Wins in past 50 games:20
Skype Name:lewis.marshall53
Past Clans: Retaliation
Strengths: Sword and Bow

Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Fishing rod
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join this clan so I'm more involved with the community and able to make more friends. (Aslo asked to join by someone)
Why should we accept you?: I've seen you've lost a lot of good players and ill be able to replace the people that have left.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: To be honest with you I'm not sure if I'm going to fit in, only time will tell :) (Corny)

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: georgio789 tye coolguy_xd
Wins/Games:276 had stats rested on tye use to have 123/4321 games toghther
Wins in past 50 games:5 i think
Skype Name:flux has me
Past Clans: #Exquisite #Fade #Inferno #Resilient #Proto #Pentium and more
Strengths:secondaries my ping and sword combos with rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):teams larger than 4+ and water fights with no rod or bow
Why would you like to join?: because i think it's time i join this clan because some of my friends are in it
Why should we accept you?: becaus ei'm a skillful player and my stats are bad because my brothe rplayed on me account and i use to play on us and i was a noob and i would be 100% dedcated to this clan
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?:yes i will because i'm a liad back person and i don't care about if i'm in cb's that much i just want to be in one at least 1 every 2 or 3 weeks and i want to have fun and be with fluxion <3

Thermalrage

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: georgio789 tye coolguy_xd
Wins/Games:276 had stats rested on tye use to have 123/4321 games toghther
Wins in past 50 games:5 i think
Skype Name:flux has me
Past Clans: #Exquisite #Fade #Inferno #Resilient #Proto #Pentium and more
Strengths:secondaries my ping and sword combos with rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):teams larger than 4+ and water fights with no rod or bow
Why would you like to join?: because i think it's time i join this clan because some of my friends are in it
Why should we accept you?: becaus ei'm a skillful player and my stats are bad because my brothe rplayed on me account and i use to play on us and i was a noob and i would be 100% dedcated to this clan
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?:yes i will because i'm a liad back person and i don't care about if i'm in cb's that much i just want to be in one at least 1 every 2 or 3 weeks and i want to have fun and be with fluxion <3

You change your age alot... o_O

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
In regards to recent applications,
Nexios you have been talked to,
PlausibleHD, we feel you are too inexperiened to join Integrity,
Anomalous you are a good peep and play, you join k
Georgio, nty
ty4l00tz

Platinum
Reaction score