• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet Friends!

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't met anyone from the MCGamer community in real life since I don't know anyone who lives in South Australia, but I would love to meetup with everyone in my clan (#Integrity). ;)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is quite a few people I would like to meet up with in real life. Firstly, as OhFancy said, I would like to meet up with him and Benny. If given the opportunity, I would definitely like to meet Nick (KitMencha) as well as Dyna (AnomalousDyna) if given the oppitunity. I would love to go to Minecon, though I doubt my parents would let me go. :\ It's a big world out there for just a 14 year old boy. :p

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Be careful for whatever you do meet up don't tell a person. Some can be dangers then can either kill you or rape you so be careful when you meetup and don't tell them you're adress.
What is this, 2004? You don't worry about Internet people finding you IRL anymore, you worry about IRL people finding you on the Internet.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Oh man, I have so many friends that we all like each other and always have fun. If there's anyone I'd meet irl it would be: Untiring, Raven, Nathanielmoontail, iClarify, Gravity_Grasper, Hannah, Schuyler (Ceroria), and a lot more, but there's a lot.

I see how it is Sky, I can't be trusted. Ceroria

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh man, I have so many friends that we all like each other and always have fun. If there's anyone I'd meet irl it would be: Untiring, Raven, Nathanielmoontail, iClarify, Gravity_Grasper, Hannah, Schuyler (Ceroria), and a lot more, but there's a lot.

whats a friend
The trust should be implied cause I've known you for a long time xD

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Never met with anyone. However MetagrossVSwablu went to college near me and wanted to meet up sometime... then again Huahwi does go to College 5 minutes away from me. There are some other people in this community who live in New York City but I'm not as good friends with them. I don't really want to meet anyone IRL as I am fine with my internet relationship, however that may be different, and there would be a few I would meet IRL (now that I think about it).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci