• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrepid 「AU」

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
I see what you did there young one. It's just too bad that your argument is invalid because the first number is the amount on your team. A 1v2 is me having 1 player on my team. Good luck next time you blasphemous living illiteracy!!!!!11111
why would you bring yourself fewer odds by vsing them by yourself. sure if you were good at pvp but as you are right now... might as well have a 47 team or better yet a 119.
have a nice day little guy.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
why would you bring yourself fewer odds by vsing them by yourself. sure if you were good at pvp but as you are right now... might as well have a 47 team or better yet a 119.
have a nice day little guy.
I managed to achieve 22/30 while playing solo. How about yourself? A 1/20 isn't anything special.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
I managed to achieve 22/30 while playing solo. How about yourself? A 1/20 isn't anything special.
I tend to let people like you win so you don't start screaming about how wasted your life is. Giving you a sense of achievement. But why should a ratio depict how good I am?

SnipahTriickz

Survivor
Reaction score
it took you over 3k games to get 14 wins while it took him 30 games to get 22 wins you dont have any position to speak here

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
it took you over 3k games to get 14 wins while it took him 30 games to get 22 wins you dont have any position to speak here
where did you get 3k from? and for the sake of the arguement lets say I was the one who killed him in all of the games he lost.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
where did you get 3k from? and for the sake of the arguement lets say I was the one who killed him in all of the games he lost.
The funny thing is the only people who killed me were hackers, so that's quite an amusing analogy.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
of course they are hackers.. how else could they kill australias "best" player. tis impossible!
Your sarcasm doesn't amuse anyone. Keep typing. I'm the one getting likes on my posts because people actually like me in this community. Are you trying to compensate for your insecurities in real life? It isn't working on here either buddy. Perhaps you should go to minecraftforums.com where everyone is your age.

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
Your sarcasm doesn't amuse anyone. Keep typing. I'm the one getting likes on my posts because people actually like me in this community. Are you trying to compensate for your insecurities in real life? It isn't working on here either buddy. Perhaps you should go to minecraftforums.com where everyone is your age.
You get likes from either your friend or your alt forum account, get over it.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You get likes from either your friend or your alt forum account, get over it.
1. I am not SnipahTriickz
2. He is not my friend, he applied for my clan and was sadly denied.
3. Get over what? Your head?

DISCLAIMER: BaccaBruh hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci