• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrepid 「AU」

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
1. I am not SnipahTriickz
2. He is not my friend, he applied for my clan and was sadly denied.
3. Get over what? Your head?
Surely a random wouldn't go around liking every single post you make. Get over the fact that you think you are so great because you have a 1/1.5. Honestly stats mean nothing, plenty of people that I am sure could beat you have way worse stats because of the unfortunate events that happen in their games. Now I'm sure that Intrepid doesn't want you on their thread so please, just leave.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Surely a random wouldn't go around liking every single post you make. Get over the fact that you think you are so great because you have a 1/1.5. Honestly stats mean nothing, plenty of people that I am sure could beat you have way worse stats because of the unfortunate events that happen in their games. Now I'm sure that Intrepid doesn't want you on their thread so please, just leave.
lol no one can beat me I am the almighty god

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Of course, also I'm pretty sure you don't you have to have 1500 on your main to put yourself on the roster or show your alts. c:
Would a first account have a 22/30? That's all I'm going to say ;)

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
It's possible, but you need to be extremely good, so stop sucking up to your apexian friends and saying that they could beat me. I am the invincible almighty god.
... Not even going to waste my time

FyreTruque

Survivor
Reaction score
Your sarcasm doesn't amuse anyone. Keep typing. I'm the one getting likes on my posts because people actually like me in this community. Are you trying to compensate for your insecurities in real life? It isn't working on here either buddy. Perhaps you should go to minecraftforums.com where everyone is your age.
while we are on the subject of acting your age. you are in fact the one with a forums account dedicated for trolling and impersonating others, owns a clan which is copy from phoenix and feels that how many likes you get on a website determines whether people like you. Furthermore walking around as if you are top dog and putting people down. If I am not mistaken these are characteristics for a child. You think I am not acting my age? please... ill quote Michael Jackson on this one. "i am starting with the man in the mirror!"

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
while we are on the subject of acting your age. you are in fact the one with a forums account dedicated for trolling and impersonating others, owns a clan which is copy from phoenix and feels that how many likes you get on a website determines whether people like you. Furthermore walking around as if you are top dog and putting people down. If I am not mistaken these are characteristics for a child. You think I am not acting my age? please... ill quote Michael Jackson on this one. "i am starting with the man in the mirror!"
You're cute. I'm the one who made my forum account for trolling purposes? Your name is "FyreTruque" which implies that you are attempting to stop flame, obviously that isn't working. Your forum account is also linked to 44Captain44 which is clearly not your account. You hide behind a fake forum account and dare to call out my forum account for being for trolling purposes? Get a hold of yourself kid. You think you're the almighty god hiding on MCGamer forums like you're the most powerful being ever. I think that us two posting on this thread will give me more friends, because we all have one common behaviour, laughing at you.

SnipahTriickz

Survivor
Reaction score
You're cute. I'm the one who made my forum account for trolling purposes? Your name is "FyreTruque" which implies that you are attempting to stop flame, obviously that isn't working. Your forum account is also linked to 44Captain44 which is clearly not your account. You hide behind a fake forum account and dare to call out my forum account for being for trolling purposes? Get a hold of yourself kid. You think you're the almighty god hiding on MCGamer forums like you're the most powerful being ever. I think that us two posting on this thread will give me more friends, because we all have one common behaviour, laughing at you.
gg

Reactions: OG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci