• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrepid 「AU」

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So your the God of minecraft Ratios ok?
Well in a couple of weeks I might decide to hop onto MCSG just to destroy the apexians like you. I hop onto Zest from time to time and I saw that you permanently banned YoungAgain who is currently trialling for my clan because you didn't want to argue with him. That's pretty sad. Note to moderators: never give give Tadda mod or he'll ban all of the people that roast him on the forums. Permanently.

FyreTruque

Survivor
Reaction score
Well in a couple of weeks I might decide to hop onto MCSG just to destroy the apexians like you. I hop onto Zest from time to time and I saw that you permanently banned YoungAgain who is currently trialling for my clan because you didn't want to argue with him. That's pretty sad. Note to moderators: never give give Tadda mod or he'll ban all of the people that roast him on the forums. Permanently.
I think you simply have a problem with people controlling the all mighty god and his followers. Please stop continuing flame on the thread. THANKS

IntrepidAU

Spectator
Reaction score
What is this benchwarmer kid doing on my thread no one actually wants you here it seems, so could you please leave before I have to contact staff about this. Thanks c:

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
I banned YoungAgain for a couple hours not permanently he was unbanned and still comes on the server. Also he was banned for Abusing other players and flaming the chat which are both against the server rules. Also I'm not in apex lol

IntrepidAU

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN(s):
Vepster/SoTotallyBrody
Skype Name:zentiusmc
Wins/Total Games (New):269/1100
Wins/Total Games (Legacy):with both accounts I have 1000 wins out of like 6500
Past Clans:Apex, Poets and Integrity
»»----------------------¤----------------------««​
Accepted Add me on Skype - MrRageeQuit

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN(s): JustDash_
Skype Name: invadergamers24
Wins/Total Games (New): 80
Wins/Total Games (Legacy): 158
Past Clans: none
You have been accepted for Trial. Contact Puffball5 to receive your trial.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I banned YoungAgain for a couple hours not permanently he was unbanned and still comes on the server. Also he was banned for Abusing other players and flaming the chat which are both against the server rules. Also I'm not in apex lol
You don't have to be in apex to be an apexian. You've already been contaminated by the apexians by teaming with Jordyy and listening to the same background noise as them in their ts. You will never be a true player ever again, just an apexian. :c

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
benchwarming and Taddaa please stop bring unnecessary flame to our thread. It isn't needed.

IntrepidAU

Spectator
Reaction score
UPDATE: This account has be transferred to a different owner. Sorry for any flame/inconvenience associated with this account. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci