• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing our new donation system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is a good solution. If enough people donate, and I feel like a lot of people will, they will be able to purchase many more servers in order to accommodate both donators and free players alike.
Exactly. Once we have more servers, we will have the ability to accommodate people better.

You could also have a donor only server that will kick players when donors join. And then only apply that to the donor servers. They will likely be used often enough when the other servers are full so the 'lonely donors' problem won't be there.
That could be arranged on the next servers we purchase. We can call them donor servers meaning they are still open to the public, but they have the risk of getting kicked. This way we can leave the servers we have now completely public. I can talk to nossr50 about that more once we have an idea for the future of this community.

Dimitrias

Tribute
Reaction score
Exactly. Once we have more servers, we will have the ability to accommodate people better.

That could be arranged on the next servers we purchase. We can call them donor servers meaning they are still open to the public, but they have the risk of getting kicked. This way we can leave the servers we have now completely public. I can talk to nossr50 about that more once we have an idea for the future of this community.
I'm already glad if you consider it :)
Thanks for caring so much guys :D
(Yes I will donate just give me some time gotta put some money on my paypal account)

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Love the plugin, and community donation is not even a hesitation.

Nlcraft

Spectator
Reaction score
I like it but the monthly thingy that if you pay that after a month your just a default player is not so fun

Trizze

Spectator
Reaction score
The time that you're VIP should be higher for gold and diamond donor imo, 1 month for iron, 2 months for gold and 3 for diamond or something like that.

zoratG

Spectator
Reaction score
i would have already bought a month the only thing stoping me is the diamond issue after somthing is done about it then il be happy to help out :)

Dimitrias

Tribute
Reaction score
Is it possible to have both US and EU at the same time? (Just by paying for both?)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nlcraft reason why the donations are monthly is because the server costs are monthly

Trizze its hard to add in other rankings to a "game" server as really this is not a typical every day Minecraft server.

zoratG I had came up with a plan last night with the diamond issue we will be trying out very soon. Making it so its only craftable and more rare. We still need to play with the odds though.

Dimitrias Yes, you can have 2 active subscriptions at the same time.

zoratG

Spectator
Reaction score
ah well thats grate to hear i shal be buying a month very soon :)

oh yeah there was somthing else when you buy a month upgrade does it only last untill the end of that month or is it like 30 days ?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zoratG, 30 days from your upgrade. The forum software manages that automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci