• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing SG Classic™!

Reaction score
Excuse my previous post please. I was excited and could not wait to play.
Some feedback:
This really recreated how I used to feel when playing MCSG! This completely brought back the survival aspect thanks to longer games and different tiers. Much of my routes I had on the two maps are different, leaving me with poor stuff and a slim chance of survival. It's a whole new game, and I have to learn it again! :) I end up walking around in full leather, and maybe an extra something I got from spawn, which is actually really fun.
Finally, the only thing that disappointed me was there was only two maps. I know that these were the original two, but after some time, it gets tiring to play. What I was hoping was to add in maps like Breeze Island and SG3 because I'm pretty sure that these two were on the servers during summer 2012. Other than that, the new servers are GREAT! :D

¡Sam!

Diamond
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ just wanted to point out that the total number of chests tribute open is not being recorded. I'm sure you've noticed, and devs will be fixing it soon, but just wanted to make sure the staff was aware.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! yay

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Noticed a bug: Refill still happens in the middle of the night like in V2. Other than that, looking forward to playing this more. :D

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
On sg2 the chests have the sane items everytime. and On te sgc lb, when you clickk on a player it redirects you to the v2 leaderboards.

BaronHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
I love it, I quitted MCSG, but know, I'm going to try sgclassic and I think that i'll stay. ;,) Thank you MCSG

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion you should advance these servers a few months ahead, maps wise, as in bring in Sg3, maybe Breeze Island, just for some map variety. Just an idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci