• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InverseSG [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:JackD88
Skype name (Pm If necessary):jackd88hd1
How many wins: 506
Games played: 2742
Do you have a mic?:yeah BlueSnowball
Timezone:GMT
PvP Strengths: fns, rod bow spamming sometimes and sword combos
PvP Weaknesses: regen hackers, araxed, teams above 5
What type of player would you say you are: a Good one
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: would like to come back from my break, im back and ready to rumble
What clans have you been in previously:#InverseSG, #Exotic, #Allegiance
Anything else:Guess whos back!
aceptit as declind DXDXDXDXDXD

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: TheCrazyCookieHD
Skype name (Pm If necessary): ben.storrie2
How many wins: 720p HD
Games played: 1987
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Timezone: GMT
PvP Strengths: I am good with the bow, I land pretty much most of my shots. I am sometimes good with the fishing rod but I am much stronger with the bow
PvP Weaknesses: When a mod dosen't reply to your poke saying there is a hacker in the game. Then you die to the hacker.
What type of player would you say you are: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I want to join inverse because I previously left the clan I was in and I want to join one which is active and good.
What clans have you been in previously: I have been in a lot. I will name the main ones. TeamSypher, Generals before they disbanded, Cynix before they disbanded and made CynixII and Havoc.
Anything else: No.
ez

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP Strengths: I am good with the bow, I land pretty much most of my shots. I am sometimes good with the fishing rod but I am much stronger with the bow
PvP Weaknesses: When a mod dosen't reply to your poke saying there is a hacker in the game. Then you die to the hacker.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I want to join inverse because I previously left the clan I was in and I want to join one which is active and good.
What clans have you been in previously: I have been in a lot. I will name the main ones. TeamSypher, Generals before they disbanded, Cynix before they disbanded and made CynixII and Havoc.
hey babe

Kezo, haven't heard from you for ages mate, good luck in future battles

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
Good luck ;)

zDraxHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Last night we won by 5-4 and Jackd88 accepted dat u lost so .. please put the lose <3

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last night we won by 5-4 and Jackd88 accepted dat u lost so .. please put the lose <3
Ok, we will. The clan war was kind of bs, as it was 4-1 to us at one point, and since then all of the rounds it was a 3v2, as atleast 1 of our member got targeted of spawn or killed by a hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci