• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InverseSG [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: MaceyMoo666
Skype name (Pm If necessary): charlottemacexx
How many wins: Enough
Games played: Fair amount
Do you have a mic?: yes
Timezone: GMT
PvP Strengths: Everything
PvP Weaknesses: Nothing
What type of player would you say you are: An amazing one
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Because i have a vigina
What clans have you been in previously: #NaughtyBoys
Anything else: nahhh

Is this serious?

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: GhostRider_RS
Skype name (Pm If necessary):GhostRider_RS ( Might appear as Itachi Gaara Ghost Byakuya Kuchiki)
How many wins:242
Games played:1478
Do you have a mic?:Right now its Ok but im getting a new one after
Easter.
Timezone:GMT
PvP Strengths:My pvp strengths are a bow,fishing rod, sword and a flint and steel. I usually hit every shot with a bow and flint and steel.
PvP Weaknesses:Mostly water battles when someone has a bow and arrows and I don't.
What type of player would you say you are:I am both a close range and far range player. I would mostly be a strategic player and think about what im doing before i attack.Why do you want to be in InverseSG:I want to be in InverseSG because it looks like a good clan and I also have a friend here called HD_DUDE1000.I also want to become more of a team player and enhance my pvp skills.
What clans have you been in previously:I was in a clan called #Ghosts and #NinjaPvP.
Anything else:I just want to say I hope i get accepted even though I don't have the exceptional wins and also if I don't get in good luck to everyone in MCSG. Also If i do get accepted I look forward to meeting you all. :)
Im sorry to say that you have been declined from #InverseSG for the following reasons:
-Lack of wins
Feel free to reapply again once you get more wins!

IGN: My IGN is NixGamez
Skype name (Pm If necessary): nixhamez
How many wins: I have won 319 games
Games played: I have played 2063 games
Do you have a mic?: I have a mic built in my computer, that works perfectly fine
Timezone: My timezone is GMT +1 (1 hour in advance of U.K)
PvP Strengths: I am really accurate with my strafe when I do not take a long break of Minecraft, which doesn't happen often. I can rely on my bow easily without dying, though I prefer using the sword. I can land many fishing rod hits to run away, so I do not die that early.
PvP Weaknesses: I am really bad when it comes to avoid FnS, I always go melee mode, where I then get FnSed, and I have to either continue melee, or I run away. I am also bad at water fights, where people alway go under me first.
What type of player would you say you are: I am more of an offensive player, which is where I die most :S
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I would like to be able to interact with more of the community and be able to discover more personalities.
What clans have you been in previously: I have been in #React, #Exhale
Anything else: I like Pizza Hut m8
Im glad to say that you have been accepted for #InverseSG as Trial. Feel free to come on our teamspeak (inverse.mainvoice.net) so we can trial you.

IGN: MaceyMoo666
Skype name (Pm If necessary): charlottemacexx
How many wins: Enough
Games played: Fair amount
Do you have a mic?: yes
Timezone: GMT
PvP Strengths: Everything
PvP Weaknesses: Nothing
What type of player would you say you are: An amazing one
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Because i have a vigina
What clans have you been in previously: #NaughtyBoys
Anything else: nahhh

Im sorry to say that you have been declined from #InverseSG for the following reasons:
-Lack of detail in your app
-Lack of wins
-Ratio not good enough
Feel free to reapply with a better app, more wins and a better ratio.

albinthemaster

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: albinthemaster
Skype name (Pm If necessary): ChainZPrivat
How many wins: 692
Games played: 1980
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a microphone.
Timezone: GMT +1 (Swedish Timezone)
PvP Strengths: FnS, overall sword PvP and rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Im not that good with the Bow.
What type of player would you say you are: Offencive playstyle, Good Teamplayer.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I think it is a really great clan and it aims to have fun wich is exactly what i want.
What clans have you been in previously: #Revelution #Voltage
Anything else: Not really.

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: albinthemaster
Skype name (Pm If necessary): ChainZPrivat
How many wins: 692
Games played: 1980
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a microphone.
Timezone: GMT +1 (Swedish Timezone)
PvP Strengths: FnS, overall sword PvP and rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Im not that good with the Bow.
What type of player would you say you are: Offencive playstyle, Good Teamplayer.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I think it is a really great clan and it aims to have fun wich is exactly what i want.
What clans have you been in previously: #Revelution #Voltage
Anything else: Not really.
Im glad to say that you have been accepted for #InverseSG as Member! Hop on our teamspeak (inverse.mainvoice.net) for your rank. Welcome!

ItsOnlyRotta

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ItsOnlyRotta
Skype name (Pm If necessary): lukas.haralden
How many wins: 664..?
Games played:2100+
Do you have a mic?: My blue snowball broke, but yeah I have one
Timezone: GMT + 02:00 I believe
PvP Strengths: FnS, Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights,
What type of player would you say you are: Ehh, I don't really know. Most of you guys in #InverseSG know me, so I guess you can decide.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I got kicked a couple of months back, and I understand why. I kinda stopped playing MCSG, but I'm getting back into it, so I hope to join the clan again.
What clans have you been in previously: #Exoic #InverseSG
Anything else: Swag

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ItsOnlyRotta
Skype name (Pm If necessary): lukas.haralden
How many wins: 664..?
Games played:2100+
Do you have a mic?: My blue snowball broke, but yeah I have one
Timezone: GMT + 02:00 I believe
PvP Strengths: FnS, Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights,
What type of player would you say you are: Ehh, I don't really know. Most of you guys in #InverseSG know me, so I guess you can decide.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I got kicked a couple of months back, and I understand why. I kinda stopped playing MCSG, but I'm getting back into it, so I hope to join the clan again.
What clans have you been in previously: #Exoic #InverseSG
Anything else: Swag
Im glad to say that you have been accepted for #InverseSG as Trial (Just because we want to see if you are gonna be more active). Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci