• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InverseSG [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Geocraftable
Skype name (Pm If necessary): howyoudoindood
How many wins: 505
Games played: 1850
Do you have a mic?: Yup
Timezone: GMT+1
PvP Strengths: I am really good with the fishing rod now on MCSG. I can use it really well when turning on people. I am good at panic bowing too.
PvP Weaknesses: Sudden FnS, you know when people will turn on you and place an FnS before sword PvP? Yeah that.
What type of player would you say you are: Aggressive.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I would love to be in InverseSG because 80% of the people in I have talked to before and are very nice. I would also like to join a clan I would have fun in, than joining another clan with complete randomers and have to be really awkward.
What clans have you been in previously: Too many. You know most Kezo :p
Anything else: gratata swag Bunny Lover

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
You guys accepted incon? Farewell the clan which KY and I knew.

ImJezzaHD

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP Strengths: I am really good with the fishing rod now on MCSG. I can use it really well when turning on people. I am good at panic bowing too.
PvP Weaknesses: Sudden FnS, you know when people will turn on you and place an FnS before sword PvP? Yeah that.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I would love to be in InverseSG because 80% of the people in I have talked to before and are very nice. I would also like to join a clan I would have fun in, than joining another clan with complete randomers and have to be really awkward.
Recommend Geo [Good Player] You Should Definetly Trial Him

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Im glad to say that you have been accepted! for #InverseSG as Member (With the condition of not leaving the clan a few days after joining). Hop on our teamspeak (inverse.mainvoice.net) so you can speak to our members. Welcome!

xHaribos

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: xHaribos ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)
Skype name (Pm If necessary): you lads have me.
How many wins: 105 MCSG / 94 HIVE
Games played: MCSG: 520 i think, Hive: Dunno rly
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Timezone: Germany i ges?
PvP Strengths:Fns, turns and water fights
PvP Weaknesses: Running and distance bow shots.
What type of player would you say you are: Agressive , when it comes to fighting good playerz more deffensive.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Because you all are old friens and I think i can improve my PvP by playing with you guys.
What clans have you been in previously: Emperors, InverseSg v1, Vortex
Anything else: I r tru bac nd i liek fisd fro SlothPecr nd i fishd 1 a dey on roxbot to ketch fish 4 slothpacer and worm up. Nd i wont wer eny clan skin if i hev to get rid of my bac . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFpJNx_p9tU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci