• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invictus Build Team

falafelpojke

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Johny
In game name: falafelpojke
Specialty: Building
Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/8JmP6zC&aYNdTrC&Rr1jm1q&zuDpWRD&Jqmw7KB&uamG2Uy
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:7/10
Previous team experience: i was build team in the russian server : streamcraft (www.streamcraft.net)
Why would you like to join the team?: I want to join the team. Everyday help . Build maps, lobbies ..... I like build!

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks like it's going well and will go far! If i was good at building then i would apply but... i'm not :)

Reaction score
Name: Darcy
In game name: PeelSomePotatoes
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Redstone, Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) http://imgur.com/a/sFOrq
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I have worked with World Edit many times in the past, I am proficient with it, but not an expert. I know one or two things about Voxel.
Previous team experience: Kithex Moderator, Team Crafted Builder.
Why would you like to join the team?: I find great joy in working on a project for a while and seeing the end results, and that is emphasized by working with others to achieve that result.
PS. Is it all right if I put the Redstone part of it into a YouTube video? It's a bit complex so it requires a bit of explaining which can't be done in screenshots.

Bulletshield3

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: James
In game name: BulletShield3
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) bulletshield3.imgur.com/all/
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I am experienced with world edit 9/10 and voxel sniper 6/10
Previous team experience: I have been in Team Vareide, Team elite, Outside the Blox, The Pirates , Discovery works and I have built may hubs for small and large servers. I also helped work on Survival games 6 and survival games 7.
Why would you like to join the team?:
I would like to join to show off my skills and help other builders build. I would also like to join to help out on maps and would like to have a map on the server that I can say "I helped build that".

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Alex
In game name: Imanol_Magana
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building, Dicorating
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs): I don't have any at the moment
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Yes and to a basic level
Previous team experience: Team Reflection
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to start off building by joining a great build team!
Pending images ^

Name: Zach
In game name: PleaseTeamIFan
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building is the main concept I can bring to this team, but I can also bring help with redstone concepts as well.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) I will DM you some screenshots on slack.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I can definitely say I am experienced with World Edit more than Voxel Sniper. However, I do understand the basics of it.
Previous team experience: Team Elite and some other unknown teams.
Why would you like to join the team?: I know for a fact that you are going to take this team very seriously. I want to join a team that has a serious and motivated leader. I also just want to be able to show my skills off to the public, and to you. I love redstone, and I can say I am good with it! Thanks for the opportunity.
Accepted as a trial

Name:Ted Lee
In game name:ViceCaptain
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Mostly building but I can also do some terraforming.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)imgur.com/0UQOuK2,ZI2ow3v,8E9GCQX,bb3ujCi,O707wfF,gh6oSLZ,HbxBhHG,FXX1Gvo,YOjN2rN,JolLop3
random pic as well :p
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Yes, basics.
Previous team experience:Kithex I guess,,, I did own a build team :p
Why would you like to join the team?:I would love to join this build team because I just basically love building and I want to provide MCSG a good map, I also want to make friends in this journey.
Declined - we would like to see you work on and then submit some more detailed build work.

Name: Joshua
In game name: LuthexColbark
Specialty: Mainly Redstone but I'd like to do a bit of building
Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/a/cKt4v
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I'm very experienced with VoxelSniper, I used it to create a lot of past builds. I have used World Edit and would be quite comfortable using it but I prefer VoxelSniper in my opinion.
Previous team experience: Kithex
Why would you like to join the team?: I want to join the team so that I can expand what I can do with redstone and hopfeully improve my building skills along the way.
Accepted as a trial

Name: Danick
In game name: LegendMaxqc
Specialty: Redstone
Examples of previous work: I ... don't have any.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Im a master with WorldEdit, and kind-of normal guy with VoxelSniper
Previous team experience: QuadBiome, a map accepted on VikkCraft's Survival Games server.
Why would you like to join the team?: Because i'd like to contribute to MCSG's server as a normal player.

ps; if the server use craftbukkit, i cant do much command blocks, so it will stand to standard redstone...
Declined We need to see some new, detailed images of builds you have worked on.

Name: Thomas
In game name: Azorces
Specialty: Building, Terraforming large custom trees
Examples of previous work: I have helped with the latest team elite map and the hub. I also have a map coming out today.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? Yes, out of ten 7
Previous team experience:team elite and team create
Why would you like to join the team?: I have plenty of experience building coming up with ideas and layouts.

Thanks for your time,
Azorces
Accepted as a trial (I've personally viewed your work)

Name: MK
In game name: MKFarrell
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) I'm most experienced at building and I'm okay at terraforming.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) http://imgur.com/zBjn0Oo&GYvOU6G&l1BDdhY&pE7YsEE&jioHEWQ
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I'm very experienced with WorldEdit but I'm not too familiar with VoxelSniper.
Previous team experience: I am a veteran member of the Team Elite Build Team. I have helped out on many builds including, but not limited to, the 2014 MCGamer Hub, the 2014 MCGamer Summer hub, the 2014 "CODENAME: NEW HUB", and Dracarys.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join the team because I want to be able to show off my talents. I haven't been able to prove myself in my past experiences with other build teams and I believe I could do very well here. I also think I would be able to help others and be a very active member of the team. Thank you.
Accepted as a trial

Name: Johny
In game name: falafelpojke
Specialty: Building
Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/8JmP6zC&aYNdTrC&Rr1jm1q&zuDpWRD&Jqmw7KB&uamG2Uy
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:7/10
Previous team experience: i was build team in the russian server : streamcraft (www.streamcraft.net)
Why would you like to join the team?: I want to join the team. Everyday help . Build maps, lobbies ..... I like build!
Accepted as a trial

Name: Darcy
In game name: PeelSomePotatoes
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Redstone, Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) http://imgur.com/a/sFOrq
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I have worked with World Edit many times in the past, I am proficient with it, but not an expert. I know one or two things about Voxel.
Previous team experience: Kithex Moderator, Team Crafted Builder.
Why would you like to join the team?: I find great joy in working on a project for a while and seeing the end results, and that is emphasized by working with others to achieve that result.
PS. Is it all right if I put the Redstone part of it into a YouTube video? It's a bit complex so it requires a bit of explaining which can't be done in screenshots.
Declined - We would like to see some more build work from you to a higher detail. And yes you can do a redstone video.

Name: James
In game name: BulletShield3
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) bulletshield3.imgur.com/all/
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I am experienced with world edit 9/10 and voxel sniper 6/10
Previous team experience: I have been in Team Vareide, Team elite, Outside the Blox, The Pirates , Discovery works and I have built may hubs for small and large servers. I also helped work on Survival games 6 and survival games 7.
Why would you like to join the team?:
I would like to join to show off my skills and help other builders build. I would also like to join to help out on maps and would like to have a map on the server that I can say "I helped build that".
Accepted as a trial

J

Joel/MadDawg

Interesting... I'm curious to see what will come out of this build team :p

WhoDied

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: WhoDied
In game name: WhoDied
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building, a little Terraforming
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) I have some work but its not screenshotted or even saved, I made an SG Map that was really good with a lot of details on buildings, terraforming etc... (not just because I built it) It was good when I asked a few of my friends and friends of friends and they thought it was an excellent SG map unfortunately it got deleted some how.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: my experience with World Edit is really high all thoe I do not use Voxel Sniper
Previous team experience: Never been in a team, if you mean like with your friends than yes I have team experience but if you mean team like an mcsg build team no, but I am very good at building: houses, random structures that can go with all the other builds etc..
Why would you like to join the team?: I wanna join the team because I have never been in one and I would like to be apart of this team cause it seems very interesting, and you won't regret it once I get accepted.

Last edited:

MStraus

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Dillon Daniel
In game name: MStrausPlayzMC
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Anything but some Redstone is hard
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) None sorry.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I am with world edit and I would say on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm at 7.
Previous team experience: Yes I have owned a few small build teams and have built maps for other servers
Why would you like to join the team?: Because I feel as thought I could bring a good all around builder to this team. Also I would love to be a V.I.P. on MCSG and meet new friends through this.

Reaction score
Name: Caeden O'Brien
In game name: AbDUCKted
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building and Terraforming.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) http://gyazo.com/809afa04a832f7cb4d84022ed0b9c8e4 http://gyazo.com/4e354ec096731369492e74e056bced2f http://gyazo.com/7d1ab42cfd429dc03af9f56b23e5c6c7
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I am very very experienced with World Edit, but not really with Voxel Sniper.
Previous team experience: None, but some on other servers, but have been disbanded.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join the team to get the "team" feeling. I would contribute very much, and always help on the projects. I think it would also be a terrific time to spend with friends that are in Invictus already.

Devblock

Survivor
Reaction score
Could you please attach some images as a reference for the build standards? I'm searching for a good team, and need to know what team I would best work with.

whazzupman33

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
In game name: whazzupman33
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) I dont know how to put screenshots here.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: No
Previous team experience: I havent been in any team due to no screenshots
Why would you like to join the team?: Becuase maybe this team will accept me and I can finally join one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci