• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invictus Build Team

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Name: Harry
In game name: TheOneHarry
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Terra - building, Probably, World Editing.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) MCG Staff can view the thread on the map I lead a map called accent teachings in finished maps, http://harry98.imgur.com/all/
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I'm very experienced with world edit. Not so much voxel but can use it. Probably my greatest strength.
Previous team experience: Server operator in kithex. Originally an architect. Team Apollo.
Why would you like to join the team?: Looks a very professional build team with lots of my friends in, and would love to help this build team go!
Just a tip of advice. I think it would be better to put the pictures in an album rather than the people just looking at your profile. It would be a lot easier for Shelby since you have some other screenshots there that are not building related.

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
Just a tip of advice. I think it would be better to put the pictures in an album rather than the people just looking at your profile. It would be a lot easier for Shelby since you have some other screenshots there that are not building related.
Will do!

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Name: Isaac

In game name: Isaacswag

Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building and Redstone

Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/a/lHT4V

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Yes but like level 2

Previous team experience: None, just built with friends

Why would you like to join the team?: I would love to join a build team that have experienced builders! I love to build with you guys! So thx :D

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Hailey c:
In game name: hayhayheartsyou
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Interior Design, basic building,
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) The server that I had built a lot of things on restarted and they don't have my build anymore but it did result in me getting designer rank which is fourth level. Sadly the screenshots I had taken of my build were on a school computer that I no longer have. If I can find the build I will be sure to post it.

http://imgur.com/cgqCcOn,ruN4d7o,8cgzgpm,A9KsL6T,40WHPEW,epH1uJB those are pictures of some building I did in my creative plot on MCGamer.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I have a bit of experience with World Edit I used to use it frequently and I have forgotten most of my commands but I'm going to start learning world edit again as of today.
Previous team experience: I have never been on a build time before I have only been on creative servers.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join the team because recently after building I have realized how much I really liked building and I don't know why I stopped in the first place.

Last edited:

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Noah
In game name: PickedBroken
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) I terraform
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I pretty much know everything about voxel and world edit. If I was rated 1/10, I would give myself a 100.
Previous team experience: I owned a build team. Now its disbanded.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would love to join for the experience, and I do enjoy working with new players. I don't work in big groups much, and I would like to try it. I will be able to benefit the team, by getting things done faster, such as terrain! Thank you.

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Name: Hailey c:
In game name: hayhayheartsyou
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Interior Design, basic building,
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) The server that I had built a lot of things on restarted and they don't have my build anymore but it did result in me getting designer rank which is fourth level. Sadly the screenshots I had taken of my build were on a school computer that I no longer have. If I can find the build I will be sure to post it.

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I have a bit of experience with World Edit I used to use it frequently and I have forgotten most of my commands but I'm going to start learning world edit again as of today.
Previous team experience: I have never been on a build time before I have only been on creative servers.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join the team because recently after building I have realized how much I really liked building and I don't know why I stopped in the first place.
I think you might wanna post more than one screenshot :/

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
True, and screenshot with bigger things...
I don't have any screenshots of my builds :c Nor can I find any of my builds for they were all on a server that reset and then my screenshots were on a computer I no longer have access nor ever will again.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't have any screenshots of my builds :c Nor can I find any of my builds for they were all on a server that reset and then my screenshots were on a computer I no longer have access nor ever will again.
Maybe you want to try building some new things on singleplayer or a friend's server....that's what I did :D

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
Or go on Us.mcgamer.net server and than do / server creative and build something new and show LadyOfLove...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci