• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForumPatrol

Survivor
Reaction score
That's not really considered to be "Flame", just them correcting your thread where it says "5-4" when it should be "5-3".

HockeyandHockey

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:HockeyandHockey
Continent (Region):CA
Wins:17
MCSG Games Played:311
Maps good at?:Valley side ,highway,breeze island 2,zone 85,moonbase 9
Maps bad at?:survival games 3,survival games,survival game 2,breeze island,
PvP Strengths:fishing rod,flintandsteel,taking out 2 teams
PvP Weaknesses:3 teams, getting sneak attacked, water battles.
Why should be accept you?:im good with 2 teams im good with teamwork good pvp skills
Skype Username:mygameishockey
Will you be active on this clan?yes i will :D

btw i reset my stats and i use to have about 100 wins!

leoleoleo1905

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:leoleo1905
Continent (Region):Canada
Wins:16
MCSG Games Played:480
Maps good at?:Survival Games 3 breeze island 2 Highway Breeze island 1
Maps bad at?: demons breeze Survival games 1 lobby games
PvP Strengths: takeing out teams of 2 helping each our ,not greedy, Helpful , and good at flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: teams of 3 or more when i get flint and steel and soso at fishing rod
Why should be accept you?: I think i shoud be accepted be cause im a good mcsg player yes i dont have so much wins but im really good Yes i dont win all the time cause of teams in D but i always make it to D well mostly
Skype Username:leo.giavanni
Will you be active on this clan? Yes

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:HockeyandHockey
Continent (Region):CA
Wins:17
MCSG Games Played:311
Maps good at?:Valley side ,highway,breeze island 2,zone 85,moonbase 9
Maps bad at?:survival games 3,survival games,survival game 2,breeze island,
PvP Strengths:fishing rod,flintandsteel,taking out 2 teams
PvP Weaknesses:3 teams, getting sneak attacked, water battles.
Why should be accept you?:im good with 2 teams im good with teamwork good pvp skills
Skype Username:mygameishockey
Will you be active on this clan?yes i will :D

btw i reset my stats and i use to have about 100 wins!
Denied

IGN:leoleo1905
Continent (Region):Canada
Wins:16
MCSG Games Played:480
Maps good at?:Survival Games 3 breeze island 2 Highway Breeze island 1
Maps bad at?: demons breeze Survival games 1 lobby games
PvP Strengths: takeing out teams of 2 helping each our ,not greedy, Helpful , and good at flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: teams of 3 or more when i get flint and steel and soso at fishing rod
Why should be accept you?: I think i shoud be accepted be cause im a good mcsg player yes i dont have so much wins but im really good Yes i dont win all the time cause of teams in D but i always make it to D well mostly
Skype Username:leo.giavanni
Will you be active on this clan? Yes
Denied

AlecIsTheMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I have nothing against either of you. We're just not accepting everyone anymore, considering we are 12-0 and are going to be on the leaderboards, we are cracking down. Sorry.
I just wanna say one more thing here than im done. If ur cracking down, honestley, i think u should get kicked out. Ur stats are. Just. Ide. And i've heard from many people that u suck at pvp aswell.

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
I just wanna say one more thing here than im done. If ur cracking down, honestley, i think u should get kicked out. Ur stats are. Just. Ide. And i've heard from many people that u suck at pvp aswell.
Listen, I understand you are not very happy, you were denied. But, I'd just like to say 2 things, first, the leaders of Invincible have agreed on cracking down, so this whole, "I think you should be kicked out" thing, is something the clan agreed on. I personally do not dictate what happens within the roster. Second thing, I will not take personally your clam of how I "suck at pvp" for people have their own opinion, and I do have my days where I don't do so great, and I'll admit that. But it seems as though you are trying, for some reason, to start a flare on this thread, so, as a leader from Invincible, Please do not post anymore on this thread. Thanks for your input on our roster, and we will furthermore take your ideas with a pinch of salt. Goodbye, from the WHOLE of Team Invincible. We all wish you luck in your future endeavors and associations with other clans.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Im the leader of this clan I pick who is leaders "LWM2000" I know when you prob face him he might not try you don't have to try all the time to be good.You face him when he is trying you may not win ;). And know that I see how much you start FLAME on this page you will never be in this clan thank you for your time reading this ~zig.

PowderedBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: PowderedBiscuit
Skype (Must Have): You have it
Continent (Region): United States
Wins: 4
MCSG Games Played: 40
Maps good at?: Like every map
Maps bad at?: Survival Games Japan
PvP Strengths: Strafing, crits, fishing rod, bow, and block hitting.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers
Why should be accept you?: Because im really good at pvp. I can reck N3RDS.
Skype Username: You has it.
Will you be active on this clan? All day ery day.
extra: sorry about the stats i get targeted everygame. I will bring them up.

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
You see Alec, when you mess with one Invincible, you mess with them all. The reason we have been "Invincible", if because we are a family of people who watch out for each other, unlike clan hoppers. Thank you Tony, I think we're done here my bruda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci