• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderGodHD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: EnderNubHD
Continent (Region): AMURICA!
Wins: 3
MCSG Games Played:1200
Maps good at?: All of dem. Dur
Maps bad at?: None! DUHHH
PvP Strengths: I am gud @ evrithing. Duh I aint noob @ gmea
PvP Weaknesses: Nuthing, I am bestest @ pvp
Why should be accept you?: Bcuz I is bter dan al uf u noobs. ahahaha
Skype Username: Nipple.rubber123
Will you be active on this clan? Nur, probs be on like 1 time a year. hehehehe. Accept pls.

EnderGodHD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: EnderGodHD
Continent (Region): America! ;D
Wins: 230
MCSG Games Played: 1088
Maps good at?: SG4, Tewerean SG 2, Velleyside, Icarus, Avaricia and Fortune Island, Eye of Horus, Moonbase9 and Demon's Breeze and Holiday Resort.
Maps bad at?: Solar Frost, Teweran SG 1 and 3, Any 48 man server map, survival games 3, Fortress Pike. And some of the new maps that were added.
PvP Strengths: I am good with the rod. I am decent with the flint and steel. I am good with bow combos. Since my ping is pretty damn good I am good with sword rushes.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams higher than 2. Bow spammers. Flint and steel spammers. IonScythe, Huahwi, Gravey4rd GoldEllipse c: People that have way better ping than me. And sometimes when my keyboard decides to derp c:
Why should be accept you?: I think I should be accepted because I am decent at pvp and I think I would help the Clan out. I also have noticed that there are a lot of good pvpers in this clan and hopefully I can learn from then
Skype Username: M1n3K1ng.
Will you be active on this clan? Yes.. whats the point of being in a clan and not be active. And yes my first application was a troll one. Please dont hate on me. my friend dared me to xD

Pee

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of #Shadowz we challenge you to a CB ASAP, add me on Skype at minecraftchippy

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: OneOhOne And Joweezy03 and TheIdiotiicGamer
Continent (Region): United states, EST
Wins: 380 total
MCSG Games Played: 3000
Maps good at?: sg4, fortune island, breeze island 1 and 2, and mainly all maps
Maps bad at?: UnderRated maps ;-;
PvP Strengths: Sword, bow, fish rod, FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights
Why should be accept you?: I love to play with skilled players like all of the people in the clan! I also love using good teamwork to play in CBs and scrims! I also want to be in a very skilled clan like this!
Skype Username: xxduke4645xx
Will you be active on this clan? Yes every day or whenever needed :D
Accepted for trial

IGN:dylanz7040
Continent (Region):LasVegas
Wins:1
MCSG Games Played:2
Maps good at?:Zone 85,Survival Games 4 ,Freeze Island,Valleyside University,Moonbase 9 , Icuracs
Maps bad at?:Demon's Breeze
PvP Strengths:Rod,bow,1v1s, My ping is 11 daily
PvP Weaknesses:3v1's
Why should be accept you?:well i think you should accept me cause i have 11 ping daily and it helps a lot and i'm pretty good at pvp
Skype Username:Zigg has me
Will you be active on this clan?8/10 I'm a no lifer
Denied

IGN: AlecIsTheMan
Continent (Region): North america. EST
Wins: 185
MCSG Games Played: 1004
Maps good at?: Zone 85, Icarus, Alaskan Village, Valleyside, TSG2, Turbulence, SG4, MoonBase9
Maps bad at?: Solar frost, dracrys, survival kingdom, haruka (Haven't played it much). Rest of the maps are neutral
PvP Strengths: I'm very good at strafing, block hitting, critting. I'm also quite good with the rod, decent with a bow and bow spamming and good with FNS as well.
PvP Weaknesses: Water battles, maps i'm not good at, and fighting with axes.
Why should be accept you?: The reason you should accept me into #Invincible is because i feel i can really help you guys win, and would love to be a part of the clan.
Skype Username: choppergunner74
Will you be active on this clan? Hell yea lolz.

Denied, work on your stats and apply in the future.

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: EnderGodHD
Continent (Region): America! ;D
Wins: 230
MCSG Games Played: 1088
Maps good at?: SG4, Tewerean SG 2, Velleyside, Icarus, Avaricia and Fortune Island, Eye of Horus, Moonbase9 and Demon's Breeze and Holiday Resort.
Maps bad at?: Solar Frost, Teweran SG 1 and 3, Any 48 man server map, survival games 3, Fortress Pike. And some of the new maps that were added.
PvP Strengths: I am good with the rod. I am decent with the flint and steel. I am good with bow combos. Since my ping is pretty damn good I am good with sword rushes.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams higher than 2. Bow spammers. Flint and steel spammers. IonScythe, Huahwi, Gravey4rd GoldEllipse c: People that have way better ping than me. And sometimes when my keyboard decides to derp c:
Why should be accept you?: I think I should be accepted because I am decent at pvp and I think I would help the Clan out. I also have noticed that there are a lot of good pvpers in this clan and hopefully I can learn from then
Skype Username: M1n3K1ng.
Will you be active on this clan? Yes.. whats the point of being in a clan and not be active. And yes my first application was a troll one. Please dont hate on me. my friend dared me to xD
Accepted for trial

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:bilal_anas
Continent (Region):USA
Wins:63
MCSG Games Played:1303
Maps good at?:All of them
Maps bad at?:None
PvP Strengths:fishing rod sword bow and fns
PvP Weaknesses:Hacker
Why should be accept you?:Becuase i am really good at pvp and i am really good at pixelmon
Skype Username:darknessworld77
Will you be active on this clan?yes all the time
Denied

IGN:ssbm21
Continent (Region):North America, USA.
Wins:84
MCSG Games Played:558
Maps good at?:Vallyside University, Holiday Resort, Sg4, Alaskan village, Turbulence, Icarus, Sg highway
Maps bad at?: sg1-5(excluding sg4) solar frost, Fortress Pyke, Enchanted Forest , Breeze Island (1-2) Hub Games, Lobby Games
PvP Strengths: Crits, Fns, Bow, Strafing
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, teams of 3 and more,
Why should be accept you?: I am really good at PvP and i want to meet new people
Skype Username:I will pm you if I get accepted
Will you be active on this clan? Yes sir
Denied, work on your stats and apply in the future

IGN:kessa162
Continent (Region):Usa
Wins:86
MCSG Games Played:1130
Maps good at?:Valley Side Holiday Resort Sg4 icarus sg highway zone 85 Turbulence some more i cant remember
Maps bad at?:sg 1 2 3 5 and some other maps i always hub o yeah fortress pyke Enchanted Forest most maps that are forest
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod FnS Bow (a little Bit) Sword Critz
PvP Weaknesses:Hacker Teams of more than 3 Bow Spammer And Huahwi FnS
Why should be accept you?: I like Clans im good at pvp somewhat i like turtles and i dunno .-.
Skype Username: Private ill pm u, though i think u have it
Will you be active on this clan?Yus I'll try my hardest .-.
Denied

IGN: radical345
Continent (Region): USA
Wins: 323
MCSG Games Played:2565
Maps good at?: Solar Frost, Alaskan Village, Icarus, Demon Breeze, Breeze island, Avarcia, and etc..
Maps bad at?: orgins, Excavation Zero, Survival games, Remnet, etc..
PvP Strengths: Sword and rod
PvP Weaknesses: water battles, and Bow spam
Why should be accept you?: i think i'm a pretty decent pvper and
Skype Username: radical345
Will you be active on this clan? Yes i will be active most of the time i should be on every day around 10:00
Accepted for trial.

AlecIsTheMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted for trial

Denied

Denied, work on your stats and apply in the future.
OMFG. I HAVE WAY BETTER THAN STATS THAN U AND U SAY "WORK ON UR STATS?" WTF KID. U DONT EVEN HAVE A 1/10!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: deadsun__star
Continent (Region): HK ( Im Active in the day and night)
Wins: 187
MCSG Games Played: 1400~
Maps good at?: valleyside, Moonbase, Sg4, turbulence, zone85, alaskan Village, Holiday, tsg2, Chernobyl 2015, Breeze, Breeze 2, Icarus and majority of the overplayed/popular maps
Maps bad at?: All the bad maps
PvP Strengths: Sword, Rod, F&S
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
Why should be accept you?: Cause I leik cheese and I feel like I can fit in
Skype Username: ricotwiggy
Will you be active on this clan? Of course excluding my timezone I can be on in the morning and at night)
Denied

IGN: TrueMCPC but I like to be called True.
Continent (Region): I am in Canada and I am EST.
Wins: I have 73 wins but I am a decent PvPer.
MCSG Games Played: 1521.
Maps good at?: I am good at Vallyside and Zone 85.
Maps bad at?: I am bad at Breeze island.
PvP Strengths: The rod and the sword.
PvP Weaknesses: FnS and the Bow.
Why should be accept you?: I think I should join because I want to make new friends and have fun playing clan battles.
Skype Username: TrueMC76.
Will you be active on this clan? I will be at every clan battle so I will be very active.

Denied

IGN: HaloDoesPvP
Continent (Region): United States EST.
Wins: 7 But I'm A decent pvper.
MCSG Games Played: 101
Maps good at?: Holiday Resort, Valleyside University, Alaskan Village, Breeze Island 2, SG 4, Moonbase9 (OP ROUTE), Ancient Japan, Solar Frost, Demon's Breeze, Teweran SG Howling Mountains, Drybone Valley, Fortune Island
Maps bad at?: SG2, SG3, Freeze Island, Fortress Pyke,Survival Kingdom, Rugged Lands
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, SwordFighting (Rushing In), FNS (Decent at it).
PvP Weaknesses: The Bow...
Why should be accept you?: You should accept me because, I'm A decent pvper and I like making new friends :D. I also like having CB's (Clan Battles!)
Skype Username: madelcisne3 (Yes i know wierd name ;-;)
Will you be active on this clan? Yes I'm Very active! I'll be on most of my time! Thank you for reading,Pleace accept, Thank you.

Denied

IGN:zlRightylz
Continent (Region):usa
Wins:1(before stat reset 32 wins)
MCSG Games Played:4(before stat reset 300 played)
Maps good at?:survival games 4,alasken village,zone 85,turbulence,valleyside,surviaval games highway,moonbase9,chernobyl
Maps bad at?:most of the other maps
PvP Strengths:sword,rod,water battles
PvP Weaknesses:bow,fns
Why should be accept you?:because i am a decent pvper and want to be in a good active clan like this one.
Skype Username:zig and stall have it
Will you be active on this clan?yes i am mostly on all day and most of the night

Denied

IGN: CallumTheBacca
Wins: 44
MCSG Games Played: 273
Maps good at?: Demons Breeze, Turbulence, Lobby Games, SG 4, ValleySide, Alaskan Village, Zone 85 and Teweran
Maps bad at?: Breeze Island1 and 2 also Chernoble.
PvP Strengths: FnS, rod and Bow spam :p
PvP Weaknesses: FnS spam
Why should we accept you?: I'm a very defensive player. I also have experience with clans and i'm a very good team player! :D
Skype Username: Karoxed
Will you be active on this clan? Yes :p
Denied

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
OMFG. I HAVE WAY BETTER THAN STATS THAN U AND U SAY "WORK ON UR STATS?" WTF KID. U DONT EVEN HAVE A 1/10!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!
Denied. Please do not apply anymore, and please do not be rude. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci