• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrypticMC11

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _Kryptic
Skype (Must Have): candybananas11
Continent (Region): West Coast
Wins: 256
Maps good at?: I know all maps. And I know clan battle maps like the back of my hand.
Maps bad at?: None. But I don't like some maps.
PvP Strengths: Getting criticals and strafing. Rod. Sometimes I'm good at bow spaming. And decent at fns.
PvP Weaknesses: Water PvP, and Ice PvP
Why should be accept you?: Because this looks like a great clan and I think that it will go far. I work well with teams and I listen to everyone. (Also Zigg told me to apply :p)
Thanks.

Reaction score
Leaving sorry just don't like the system of who you put in cb's. Enjoyed most of the members in this clan. Thank you for the people who made me feel wanted <3

CPC_21

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: _Kryptic
Skype (Must Have): candybananas11
Continent (Region): West Coast
Wins: 256
Maps good at?: I know all maps. And I know clan battle maps like the back of my hand.
Maps bad at?: None. But I don't like some maps.
PvP Strengths: Getting criticals and strafing. Rod. Sometimes I'm good at bow spaming. And decent at fns.
PvP Weaknesses: Water PvP, and Ice PvP
Why should be accept you?: Because this looks like a great clan and I think that it will go far. I work well with teams and I listen to everyone. (Also Zigg told me to apply :p)
Thanks.
Accpeted for Trial! Good Luck! Hop on the Ts when you are ready to be trailed.

Yojo278

Spectator
Reaction score
Please reply to my application no one replied and I have been waiting days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member