• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invntory Tweaks Disabled... But I'm Not Using Any..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
So latley when I've been playing the MCSG ive been getting an error...
What happens is this:
I run to a chest, get into it, and when I'm in the chest I try to shift click so I can get it as fast as possible. This is when I get the 'Nope Chuck Testa... You cannot use Inventory Tweaks" {or something of this type of message}
It happened the first time when I was holding down caps lock whilst tryng to get it out of a chest {that is CAPS+Shift+Clicking} because thats my push to talk key on team speak. So I stopped doing that to check if thats the only reason it happens, but it wasnt.
Also this happened on two different computers, both of which have no mods downloaded onto it.s
It doesnt always happen so the next time I do I'll screen-shoot it. I was wondering if this happens to anyone else...?
Thanks for reading :)

SSiafs

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, this has happened to me a few times as well..

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yup, this happens to most. It's just to prevent hackers from automatically taking all the loot from the chests. I recall hearing that originally it was extremely sensitive to people taking from it, then they loosened it up some. You don't usually see the message too often. :)

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Yup, this happens to most. It's just to prevent hackers from automatically taking all the loot from the chests. I recall hearing that originally it was extremely sensitive to people taking from it, then they loosened it up some. You don't usually see the message too often. :)
i was just kinda afraid someone else sees i get them and starts thinking i hack, as I usually am with being blamed in anything.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Happened to me in the very first few games after going out of beta, but now i haven't had it for several games.

I'm sure it's to prevent those mods that empty chests instantly, but i definitely think it needs to be tweaked if it in its current state means that we actually have to slow down to avoid it.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Happened to me in the very first few games after going out of beta, but now i haven't had it for several games.

I'm sure it's to prevent those mods that empty chests instantly, but i definitely think it needs to be tweaked if it in its current state means that we actually have to slow down to avoid it.
it would bother me less if it didnt put the things back into the chest too :p

C

clankstar

It is indeed to prevent the one-click insta-empty chest mods.

It seems like lag causes the server to think you are using that mod though. Like Krasso said, when whe were using the old slower servers i had this all the time, but now it haven't had the problem in days.

I know for a fact that Saars connection is not the best, so lag seems to be a issue. We might have to reconfigure the plugin so people with bad connections can play fine as well.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We really lowered the sensitivity but we can adjust it again if it's still an issue. Surprised that people are that fast...

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It is indeed to prevent the one-click insta-empty chest mods.

It seems like lag causes the server to think you are using that mod though. Like Krasso said, when whe were using the old slower servers i had this all the time, but now it haven't had the problem in days.

I know for a fact that Saars connection is not the best, so lag seems to be a issue. We might have to reconfigure the plugin so people with bad connections can play fine as well.
Oh stop it you,
Am I that fast? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci