• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invntory Tweaks Disabled... But I'm Not Using Any..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
we'll ive gotta it a few more times since posting, but im quite sure its cuz my internet is bugging.
I can see what chest that is, its acros the water near the glass behind the congress library :p

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I am pretty fast at emptying chests, lots and lotsa practice but i got hit with it 3 times today :L

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
Ouch, I am not going to complain about it because at least it stops the one click chest cleaners. On a side note, is it true that the 4 chests on map 1 that are North East South and West of the crafting table, so not the diagonally placed ones, have better stuff in?

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
i dont know like anything about map 1, you should ask a dev or an admin, they'll know better

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, I only ask because I have had a very long streak of not getting or seeing a sword or weapon out of the corn chests before running away but I normally go for a diagonal chest. But just tonight for the first time in a while 2 games in a row I have been closer to the N-E-S-W chests and I got one, and it had a sword in it. I know it is meant to be random but it has been a very long time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci