• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

IRL Help?

A

andriodsniper68

Ignore what 60% of the people are saying and tell her you will rek all them 7th grader doods. She will be like bruh, bruh, bruh i like this K33D m8. This works 89.33% of the time.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Just be confident, don't be afraid of failing, if you are afraid of failing, you're afraid of doing it. And remember, you're only 13, this won't be the only girl you meet and like, so try your best and have fun with it!

Reaction score
Talk to her, become a freind. Just don't get freind-zoned.
I have had multiple chrushes and I just fail with them just because of something embrassing happen to me.
But if you get a girl:
Don't get to emotional cause breakups do happen.
Don't let her control you.
Yeah that's it follow these steps and you will be good.
Also I forgot confidence good luck pal.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Follow the advice of Nirmit, but don't forget to take care of that competitor of yours. There can be only one of you and you have to show her that.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is MCGamer network now a dating website? If that's the case, sign me up cx

In all seriousness, people have given a lot of advice on this particular subject. My advice, even if it is very straight forward, be confident. My friend (18 year old) was hanging out with this girl for 8 months, hoping that he would eventually be her boyfriend..The day he finally decided to man up and ask her out, she gets asked out by some guy that entered the school yesterday and says yes. BAM got friend-zoned. She told him that confidence was what he was lacking and never initiated. After learning from his mistakes, he adjusted and now is happy with his girlfriend.

Moral of the story, be confident!

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, the first step to getting a girl is to talk to them. If you don't talk to them and act all shy they wont bother interacting/getting to know you. If there is another guy in your class that likes her too- this should steer you on. I would want to get that girl to like me before the other guy or my competitor has a chance to get her to like him.

All in all, I think you should just get to know her and speak to her A LOT more. She will get to know you, and possibly start to like you too. <3
OhFancy more like OhSexy. He's right doe

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Do it like a man! Go up to her and tell her your feelings.

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to make yourself silly, girls normally like silly boys c: We like when they make us laugh and it's never really awkward when both parts laugh :3 Don't just go up to her and say you like her, start spend time with her.. you know... become friends c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci